Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I think the Ever Given thread could be goldmined. One of the best GBS threads IMO.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3963154
Title could be changed back to: Massive cargo ship has run aground in the SuezCanal, blocking everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Terminal autist posted:

I think commiegir qued a ban for kirbykhan because he posted "Wat is bad" thats nuts.

if someone followed you around saying "beating your wife is bad" would that be ok? It's the insinuation that people in the thread are pro-war that is insulting and just wrong. If he wants to engage with people about his problems with the thread he should do that instead of doing the "I'm not touching you!!!" act.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Krust > Crash

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im reading the thread now and lol how was that thread not gassed instantly and the op probed

bro, your entire post history is talking about stupid forum drama or trying to stir up poo poo like this. Log off and get a hobby.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Amish Navy posted:

Can the front page able to be in dark mode or darker? I would appreciate it.

Also, why hasnt it been updated? Recommend updating again if you want younger and/or new subscribers to have any idea what the gently caress this dumb gay forum is.

thanks for the entertainment these long years!

https://i.imgur.com/hBrm17z.mp4

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

fez_machine posted:

Here's some feedback why hasn't this thread made by a schizophrenic been gassed yet?
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4032321

it's a joke thread

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

There is a lot of GBS envy on the forum.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

use the report function. you don't have to make a federal case out of it every time he posts.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Can a post timer be put on 16 bit butthead for posting in GBS? The dude just trolls or posts white noise garbage. He currently has the 10th most posts in the groversub thread and every post is him whining about the thread.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

Endorph posted:

genuinely that cousin todd post is one of the most virulently homophobic things ive seen on these forums so its cool its going to go completely unpunished

your exaggeration is the worst thing I've read in the history of humanity

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

thinking someone is pretending to be gay isn't homophobic. try again

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

To me it just seems like they were saying the argument sounded fake because it was so ridiculous, like that tweet. The argument being that you cant come out against gay slurs unless you donate to gay charities. So it was his way of saying the argument sounded ridiculous, which it was IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

FirstnameLastname posted:

it's true

if someone makes a rule and I don't agree with it, I'm going to want to break that rule even if its something I'd normally never do

personally id actually stopped calling stuff gay or aids entirely irl and online for years until people started crusaidsing against it on here, now i live for that poo poo
Have you ever considered that this is a you problem and not a GBS problem? This goes for half the complaints in this thread but it's more obvious in this case.