Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i keep my sig from when i was a regular in the ray parlour like 10 years ago. reminds me of the good old days.

https://i.imgur.com/imbBbz9.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

AARD VARKMAN posted:

the video in my sig only embeds like 1/3 of the time I use it I don't understand

worked for me this time and it is RAD

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

yeah how do people get those cool lil different icons what's up with that?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

mine should be changed asap im allergic to grenades i get explosive diarrhoea if one goes off near me

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

can this forum not go like 2 days without any drama lol

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Space Kablooey posted:

bring back the low effort but funny MSPaint threads,

hell yeah, sometimes a photoshop is too much effort for me but i would do a lot of ms paints i reckon.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

greggs is poo poo tbh

we've got good and still cheap regional bakeries in my county tho

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Dell_Zincht posted:

Up here in the North East it's Cooplands or Morgans, but there are 12 Greggs within a 5 mile radius of where I live so it's often just easier to go to one of those

i'm in fife so even northernerer. there two greggs in my town but one's on the dead highstreet, and one's in a retail park. so i'm actually closer to the good local ones like Baynes and Stephens.

we lost a couple of great ones in the last five or so years though and i suspect greggs is at least partially to blame for why i can no longer get my little sponge cakes shaped like a racecar with marzipan wheels.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Every once in a while nom comes out with an absolute banger of a post which is enough to keep him on the payroll imo

also he really annoys some people, when all he does is harmless minor shitposting, which is a good thing

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

books are for NEEEERRRDS!!

*kickflips over the book subforum*

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Tarquinn posted:

Books are cool and good. :colbert:

*kickflips over you*

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

if you listen carefully on a quiet night in gbs, you can hear the faint sounds of tuggin', seeming to come from both nowhere at all and everywhere at once.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i don't see no star smugworth. in fact rumours are you're going to be arrested any day now due to something about campaign funds i think it was. anyway, shan't speculate further.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

you mean the 🅱️ible

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

can everyone stop posting in gaelic for whatever reason it's making me cringe

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Rust Martialis posted:

I'm Scottish, why on God's green earth would I post Irish. (Or drink their inferior whiskey.) But yeah the recent issue of Power Khan failing to tag NWS stuff was raised in SAD because of a stated distrust of GBS mods. While not disputing their eventual punishment, something is amiss if posters skip the designated GBS Feedback thread and run off to SAD first.

Thig ar latha.

im scottish too and this post is also very cringe

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

he's an cspam IK now, gone mad with power

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

the Posting Purge, once a year everyone is made IK of their most posted in subforum and it's a 24 hour free for all

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Fumble posted:

the bad thread

this is gbs you'll have to be more specific

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

drat sounds like some drama is going down. pretty funny to bust in here acting as if gbs is some crew that controls what its regulars do elsewhere while also telling gbs to stop making up crews though.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

tbf i can't remember more than like 7 - 10 posters names at one time so i'm probably not the best to judge who's a regular of wherever

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Smugworth posted:

Real, earnest feedback:

Can we come up with a set of guidelines for what constitutes poo poo posting in GBS? Maybe form a committee for approving posts? It's so much work having to skim over all the poo poo posts that we all, everyone in GBS, dislike. I would like a curated set of high quality posts I can read at my leisure without having to wade through all the chaff, I don't think that's too much to ask.

i've found this list of awful terrible horrible very bad posts we could use as a starting point click here

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i'll join any crew that wears leather jackets and whips chains around in a menacing fashion like a bunch of 80s nyc bad guys

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

im in the corner in my leather jacket right now, ominously snapping my fingers to the beat

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i've got a cream you can put on your threads and it raises their rating by two points in 4-6 days or your money back

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

16bbh did you read my mspaint thread? it's pretty good it even got voted gold

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Bad Purchase posted:

feedback: we need a way to see avatar history by poster, so i can figure out if i know them or not

there's this thing

https://goons.neocities.org/

i have to use it all the time because im so bad with names

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

a week probe or whatever the op got seems fair enough to me. thread wasn't my cup of tea but is this really worth turning into some big forums drama about GBS sex freaks or w/e?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

redirect to zombo.com

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Space Kablooey posted:

yeah kill him, i'd say. i've been told that nom was rehabbed at some point but it looks like it didn't stick

OPs posts are fine. he gets probed for the mildest poo poo like saying crapple in the apple thread or saying the xbox is fail and has no games in the xbox thread. not even ban worthy in the first place imho

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

drama mines running low probably

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

no one with a nice av like lap could be hosed up

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

more mods and less lunks imo

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

can we do that thing where someone gets to hold out their thumb to build suspense before giving a thumbs up or down?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

weird af imo

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

you telling me we have to legally respect smugworth?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

im just kidding i voted for smugworth for mod before the election was stolen

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m nom epique

in death, a member of something awful has a name

his name is nom epique

Panic! At The Tesco