Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

The Moon Monster posted:

Ms. Frizzle is only whimsical while cranching.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
New series authored by Scott Adams.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Instead of a school bus it's actually a prison bus and every episode the cruel warden Ms. Frizz dangles the opportunity to escape before crushing it with extreme brutality and body horror

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

miss frizzle makes ends meet by starring in "magic bangbus" videos after hours, she's fired after a news report on this

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

rolling coal in the magic school bus to teach the students not to tether their freedoms and joy to others' suffering

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Ms. Frizzle gathered a class of the ghosts of lost children from the backs of milk cartons who were never found and leads them on 'field trips' to seek ironic vengeance on their kidnappers. The first episode's villain lured children in to find his 'lost puppy,' and so he is fed to a pack of ghost dogs who lost dogfights.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

the schoolbus travels between solar systems at decent fractions of light-speed. when they pull up in delta pavonis, 150 years have passed and everybody the children knew on earth is dead. In the interim, vast societal have occurred and "the magic schoolbus" is considered a long-forgotten myth.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

goatface posted:

New series authored by Scott Adams.

The Logic Schoolbus

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

The "magic" that powers the school bus turns out to just be hotboxing meth, and the field trips turns out to be all group hallucinations. After 3 years one of the children dies of an overdose and in the ongoing police investigation it turns out mrs frizzle isn't even a teacher, just a druggie who wandered onto site with everyone assuming someone else had hired them. Eventually the entire school is shut down in the fallout.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
"Alright kids," Ms. Frizzle grips the gearshift of the bus, "it's time to take chances! Make mistakes! And get messy!"

Frizzle slams on the gas pedal and releases the clutch. The bus screams into gear, launching itself off the cliffside of the Grand Canyon. Frizzle cackles with delight while the children cry in terror. Phoebe is praying, Arnold is clawing at the windows, and Carlos is already dead- his final punchline as the bus soars between cliffs, 700 feet of empty air directly below.

Just as the bus begins to lose momentum, Frizzle's eyes twinkle and she slams her fist onto a large button on the dashboard. The bus trembles and shakes, honking wildly as if it is in agonizing pain. Wings shoot out of both sides of the bus, creating immediate lift.

The bus is soaring across the gap, reaching towards the cliff edge above it. The kids cheer, the bus honks triumphantly. Carlos rises up from the dead, "I guess I was DEAD WRONG about that o-"

The bus collides with the side of the cliff face, exploding violently on impact and incinerating everyone inside.

Pastel Candy Snake fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Mar 25, 2023

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
An older Ms Frizzle is midway through driving her newest class of children to see the Asteroid belt when she has a sudden severe stroke.

None of the children know how to drive the bus or have any idea how to help the convulsing form of Ms Frizzle, so they ultimately just continue floating forward in space forever.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

All the kids are severely abused by their parents at home, except for Carlos.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I keep misreading this thread title as Magic: The Schoolbus

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

deep dish peat moss posted:

I tap 2 lands to quickplay "Actually stayed home today", sending your Arnold card back to your hand.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

deep dish peat moss posted:

Instead of lands you have very culturally insensitive portrayals of various school children

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit
The Frizz casts a turn 1 Thoughtseize.

The Awesomesaurus
Feb 15, 2006

I'm too cool to be extinct.

Ms. Frizzle puts Arnold’s inhaler in a plate of jello.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Schoolbus: The Masquerade

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Ms Frizzle becomes so morbidly obese that she can't leave the bus. The kids visit her out of pity, but the field trips are mostly to various drive-thru windows.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
All the radiation the children have been exposed to from traveling through space in an unshielded vehicle results on half the class succumbing to one kind of cancer or another before their 20th birthday.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

After reading "Treasure Island" in English, Ms. Frizzles takes the kids back to golden age of piracy, where the bus is commandeered by the French navy and the kids are forced to perform backbreaking labor on a sugar cane plantation.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The bus is captured by a remote pagan community and burned inside a wicker Frizzle.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
If the schoolbus goes under 55 mph, it explodes.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
The magic schoolbus transforms into the lolita express.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
The schoolbus drives back in time, over Arnold.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Buttchocks posted:

Ms Frizzle becomes so morbidly obese that she can't leave the bus. The kids visit her out of pity, but the field trips are mostly to various drive-thru windows.

The Whale 2

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tiny bus goes inside someone's blood stream for a few hours, leaves them with a deadly blood poisoning.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Frizzle is arrested and imprisoned after the kids won't stop talking about how she spent a day exploring Arnold's body.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The children line up their chairs in two rows. They draw pictures of what they imagine seeing out of a schoolbus window. They imagine that they are eating their lunches at some exotic location. Ms. Frizzle sits with her head on her desk. She has not moved or spoken all day. The children pack up their school bags and quietly cry as they wait for the bell to go home.

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012

Put me in the trash
Recycle Bin
where
I belong.
While flying through space, the magic school bus strikes a comet's tail and crash lands on a desert planet. With Ms. Frizzle dead, the kids begin to explore their surroundings and witness the onset of a total eclipse. In a twist of fate, once he removes his glasses, only Arnold is able to see clearly in the dark. Will he help the class escape, or will he be the only one to live to stay at home another day?

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012

Put me in the trash
Recycle Bin
where
I belong.
Wow, nothing is going to ECLIPSE this trip!

CCAAARRRLLO-*screeching*

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right

Lt. Cock posted:

Miss Frizzle tells the class all about the Jaunt teleportation technology that’s going to send the bus to Mars. Carlos decides to hold his breath when they administer the sleeping gas so he can see what the experience is like.

"and I thought standardized tests took forever!"

CARLOOOO-

*Carlos begins gouging out his eyes. Ms. Frizzle's lizard looks on dispassionately*

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
The magic schoolbus takes a trip inside the body of Candyman. while inside Arnold summons Candyman through the bus's rearview mirror and the resulting teleportation of Candyman inside himself collapses reality

Mr_Companie
Jul 4, 2003

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN AN EXCITING BUISNESS OPPROTUNITY?
Miss Frizzles new boyfriend won't let her drive the bus home until shes made 800 dollars.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
*Bus goes to Hell*

Carlos: "That's one DOOMed space marine!"

"CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Carlos gets eaten by an ant

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

do you guys also read grimdark as "grid-mark" ?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Pastel Candy Snake posted:

"Alright kids," Ms. Frizzle grips the gearshift of the bus, "it's time to take chances! Make mistakes! And get messy!"

Frizzle slams on the gas pedal and releases the clutch. The bus screams into gear, launching itself off the cliffside of the Grand Canyon. Frizzle cackles with delight while the children cry in terror. Phoebe is praying, Arnold is clawing at the windows, and Carlos is already dead- his final punchline as the bus soars between cliffs, 700 feet of empty air directly below.

Just as the bus begins to lose momentum, Frizzle's eyes twinkle and she slams her fist onto a large button on the dashboard. The bus trembles and shakes, honking wildly as if it is in agonizing pain. Wings shoot out of both sides of the bus, creating immediate lift.

The bus is soaring across the gap, reaching towards the cliff edge above it. The kids cheer, the bus honks triumphantly. Carlos rises up from the dead, "I guess I was DEAD WRONG about that o-"

The bus collides with the side of the cliff face, exploding violently on impact and incinerating everyone inside.

so because i love this. I fed it into 11lab AI. https://soundcloud.com/dapper-73299...=social_sharing

i made a voice profile that is just of the guy who reads the 40k novels.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
Rated M for mature and it comes out on gamepass and you play for 5 minutes and unsubscribe from game pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

carlos is discovered to be a low level psyker and is sent away to feed the golden throne