Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Thorn Wishes Talon posted:

Honestly cinci zoo sniper, you seem a bit too emotionally invested (and extremely strongly opinionated)

It seems to me that the people complaining about CZS are too emotionally invested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Even when trying to discuss the derailment in East Palestine, we had folks with HAZWOPER certs and professional experience in shipping and chemistry constantly fighting a giant lovely tweets, vibes posting and folks substituting one chemical for another in their sources after repeatedly being told not to.

It’s loving ridiculous how anyone with any life experience in a topic gets poo poo on by folks who believe they aren’t ideologically pure enough.

Remember when we had a thread on Venezuela, and all the Venezuelans were chased out? Good times.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
I'd love to know what the rest of us have to tolerate anti-social behavior. There is absolutely no reason to ever tolerate people who are assholes to others.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Harold Fjord posted:

The essential problem is a bunch of posters conflating political opinions with assholery. You think you aren't just as big an rear end in a top hat as anyone else here?

No, it's trivial not to aggro post, it's trivial to actually address the arguments of others without twisting them in the worst possible way and it's trivial not to accuse others of poo poo like "supporting rapists".

Best Friends posted:

I stopped posting in dnd cause I expressed dissatisfaction with the Washington state democrats once and you went on an extremely angry posting spree that I would frankly classify as unhinged. I went “well, this is not a group of people I want to chat with”

Yeah, that's really something, isn't it? It's really weird how despite me "chasing you out", you've continued to post in D&D rather frequently.