Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Solkanar512 posted:

I'd love to know what the rest of us have to tolerate anti-social behavior. There is absolutely no reason to ever tolerate people who are assholes to others.

I stopped posting in dnd cause I expressed dissatisfaction with the Washington state democrats once and you went on an extremely angry posting spree that I would frankly classify as unhinged. I went “well, this is not a group of people I want to chat with”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Solkanar512 posted:

Yeah, that's really something, isn't it? It's really weird how despite me "chasing you out", you've continued to post in D&D rather frequently.

“Query ID invalid,” but I’d be surprised if I’ve posted more than 10 times in the past year and a half, when I was a semi regular before that. Mea culpa that I have not literally posted zero times.

To your earlier point about toxicity and “posting like an rear end in a top hat,” do you think you are currently posting in line with the kind of friendly tenor that you say you want to see?

My take is, bitterness to outright toxicity is generally the norm here, and it’s only in the visible spectrum of light when it appears in someone with a different set of politics. Imo, you don’t genuinely want less posting like an rear end in a top hat, you want less posting by the people you think are assholes. Which is not an unusual perspective! It’s just fairly hypocritical to see so directly in action.