Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Second on making the screenshot text a bit bigger if possible.

I'm kind of surprised that they've made "you" into a chair guy for the foreseeable future. I was expecting "you" to be a character but uh, consider my expectations subverted I guess.

This is a good set up for a dungeon crawl (explore this bit of lost history and maybe save the world) though it is incredibly bog standard. I don't feel particularly strongly one way or another about the writing so far. I've experienced a lot of Monte Cook so maybe I'm jaded when it comes to pretentiousness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

The votes are pretty clear at this point but I'll vote for the branch for the fun of it. If you can graft it onto a tree and have it keep on growing that's alive enough for me.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Slaan posted:

8 year old me would be very cross that you're dissing Sword of Shannara :colbert:

Let's torture talk to bonebro

Sacrifices must be made!

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

quote:

This was a very standard fight in video game terms. I am failing to see where the challenge is on normal difficulty. I say that not as a knock on the developers but as a sincere misunderstanding of the posts saying this fight is hard.

I greatly appreciate this is the last post in that Steam discussion.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Take the core!

I'll guess that all the Daevas or whatever the final enemies you fight are, have powerful resistances to all her damage.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Have at it Whisper. Blast away.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Randalor posted:

Take the test seriously as your crime for inflicting this LP on the forums.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Do it right.

It's weird how quiet Kaela is. You'd think she'd have a lot to say about the Daeva.