Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

John Charity Spring posted:

it counts the falklands separately so no worries there. but yeah it can be pretty misleading

reunion and the føroyar are not counted seperately (tried to guess them today), so overseas territories are probably ignored

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

John Charity Spring posted:

yeah I tried to guess both of those today too lol.

:hfive:

quote:

I did get the right answer on the 5th try

i went gibraltar -> maldives -> mauritius but i had to check a map in the end since "islands between madagascar and the maldives that always gets colonized by portugal or spain in eu4" was not a valid option

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

V. Illych L. posted:

ngl i forgot that this place even existed and actually failed this one

same

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

#Tradle #388 3/6
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
https://oec.world/en/tradle

started out in africa but when i saw it was south america from the arrow/distance it had to be one the guy countries

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Milo and POTUS posted:

Where'd you start in africa? I always start with the CAR if I'm playing worldle and don't recognize it (and it's not an obvious island country) that way I can figure out where else on the continent it's likely to be

no idea what to to spoil if anything in that sentence so hell, the whole thing

zimbabwe, someone posted about them issuing a new gold coin in the mideast/africa thread recently and there is a lot of gold there in eu4

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

#Tradle #389 3/6
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
https://oec.world/en/tradle

two of the visible exports being scrap metal lol :abuela:

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Milo and POTUS posted:

I went with Venezuela first. Figured hey, they got a lot of petroleum and they ARE close to suriname so probably got gold. Puts me 9k kilometers away which because I don't know what the gently caress a kilometer is, I tried Azerbaijan, because of oil.. Then I did my usual Africa strategy and got it after trying CAR.

i also started with venezuela and azerbaijan lol

Milo and Potus posted:

I really need to focus more on the secondary exports

same
i dont have a good feel for the total value either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

#Tradle #390 3/6