Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE
I do NOT sleep naked get REAL

e: Hell YEAH that's a snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I sleep with my cock in a stasis chamber so it doesn't age.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I suck gently caress rear end hosed.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Cabbages and Kings posted:

do you wake up every time you fart, before you fart :dogstare:

I just wake up to rooms where I feel like I need a p100 a lot of the time

under normal circumstances i just have a big fart in the morning. obv if beans were consumed containment is not guaranteed

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Mozi posted:

my dogs sleep under my blankets so when i fart i move over and stick my butt out the side so as to not gas them

I fart on my cat every chance I get.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My childhood dog was a stinky rear end mfer. Bichon Frise with a pot belly, he was always reeking up the place with these silent rear end blast toots. Little dude was out of control.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

the last time we had a sleeping naked thread we had a number of goons enter the thread to say that they would never because they knew they'd get skid marks on their bedding, followed up by an absolute unit of a goon expressing surprise that people actually washed their legs.

looking forward to seeing how many filth elementals reveal themselves this time

pig labeled 3
Jan 3, 2007

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

the last time we had a sleeping naked thread we had a number of goons enter the thread to say that they would never because they knew they'd get skid marks on their bedding, followed up by an absolute unit of a goon expressing surprise that people actually washed their legs.

Sleeping buck-rear end naked goes together with bidets the way chocolate goes together with peanut butter

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

My childhood dog was a stinky rear end mfer. Bichon Frise with a pot belly, he was always reeking up the place with these silent rear end blast toots. Little dude was out of control.

He sounds bad rear end.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Let me just state for the record that I, Smugworth, sole official candidate for moderator of GBS in 2023, let the soap and water run down my legs while showering.

I can't imagine the kind of cretin that keeps their legs dry the whole time. Probably poor moderator material, to say the least.

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
ive read a couple posts expressing concern about bare rear end touching sheets and i have to say, this isnt an issue if you bathe

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My Spirit Otter posted:

ive read a couple posts expressing concern about bare rear end touching sheets and i have to say, this isnt an issue if you bathe

If you poo poo all over a blanket first, then dry it in the sun, there will be a hard layer of your own poo poo on it to protect it from any future anal seeps.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Cabbages and Kings posted:

my wife gave me a ton of crap last night for farting on the "nice pillows" THROUGH underwear and thermals. This devolved into a complex argument about fecal particle sizes, flatulent particulate matter, a review of the available science, and ultimately an admission on my part that the applicable science does indicate that fecal particles may well make it through 2-3 layers of cloth into "the nice pillows".

sleeping naked would feel like a troll after that tbqh. I drink a lot of milk before bed.

That may all be true, but is there a published study that shows evidence that farting on nice pillows somehow makes them less nice? You might be making them nicer for all we know

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i wear silken undergarments like a civilized bitch

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008
I've always been a fan of slipping between the sheets au naturale. As an older goon though, lately, warm pajamas and a robe has felt absolutely decadent. Hot shower, beer, robe.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I like a lot of blankets and comforters, the heavier the better. I think wearing pajamas would make me uncomfortable and sweat the bed. I like cool room, loads of blankets, fan blowing, dark and quiet. My new cat is just learning that it's okay to visit my bedroom so maybe he'll be sleeping on me soon :3

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
I wear boxers it can get kinda cold at night

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hell yeah, i dont want my taint on the sheets

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I'm finding my butt crack needs extra attention these days to be as pleasant as in my youth. Just another wintery kiss from gold bond medicated powder.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I find sleeping naked adds a real "berserker bear" energy to interrupting break-ins and scaring off intruders.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Why would I have wasted money on silk sheets if I wasn’t going to rub my bare rear end on them?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
"Man, I'm sweating way too much!"

*puts on extra clothing* :dumb:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

But really, they say if you stay ready you never have to get ready, right? That’s why during the week I sleep in absolute stillness in a perfectly pressed suit in such a way that it won’t wrinkle.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Lots of morons ITT who seem to think nudity somehow equates to lack of readiness

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Devils Affricate posted:

Lots of morons ITT who seem to think nudity somehow equates to lack of readiness

:nws: boy butt

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i like a light comforter because when I sleep, I generate a stunning amount of heat.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Mozi posted:

my dogs sleep under my blankets so when i fart i move over and stick my butt out the side so as to not gas them

You fool, dogs love farts

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Both a buck and an rear end OP? what are the bestiality laws like where you live?

XeeD
Jul 10, 2001
I see invisible dumptrucks.

Buce posted:

i like a light comforter because when I sleep, I generate a stunning amount of heat.

This used to be me until I had my thyroid cooked out. Now I'm cold all the goddamned time. I need my jammies and heavy quilt.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I sleep in multiple layers of clothes and blankets, ready to be burned alive in case of a tragic accident/astutely planned murder

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
There should be a UK comedy show where they film people fleeing house fires in the night and going "Uh oh, looks like this sausage got caught raw!"

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Buce posted:

it's farts. you're greenhouse effecting your bed's ecosystem with your rear end

Dystopia Barbarian
Dec 25, 2022

by vyelkin
Can't endorse cat-farting but, gently caress yeah I nude-sleep.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
YOUR FARTS ARE FILLING UP HEAVEN

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Woodpile posted:

It's awesome.

I rip my loving skin off every night and sleep in my muscles and fat.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Nope, no more fetuses, we got a fart quota to fill.

SmallFormatBlues
Aug 12, 2022

loving Moron posted:

I rip my loving skin off every night and sleep in my muscles and fat.

I hope you’re keeping your skin suit in a stasis chamber, otherwise you got some sick habits buddy.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

My Spirit Otter posted:

You might want to read previous GBS threads on this very same topic.

You don't want to read that filth

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Remember 2 months ago when this thread came around and half the goons admitted to being too disgusting to sleep naked lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I seem to recall a thread a year or two ago where a few gross goons were flabbergasted as to why most other goons thoroughly wash their asses in the shower. Like, bar of soap scrubbing in between the cheeks and on the poop chute to have a squeaky clean undercarriage when they thought soapy water running down their backside was enough :goofy: