Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Woodpile posted:

I fart on my cat every chance I get.

I do not go out of my way to not fart on my cats.

I think we are seeing some of the differences between dog owners, who generally love their animal to an almost human level, and cat owners, who know their animal is a vicious murderous bastard that destroys poo poo for fun and would eat them in a second if the size math worked out

Edit: well that’s not a great snipe

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Butts itt :tutbutt:

Barudak
May 7, 2007

You Are A Elf posted:

I seem to recall a thread a year or two ago where a few gross goons were flabbergasted as to why most other goons thoroughly wash their asses in the shower. Like, bar of soap scrubbing in between the cheeks and on the poop chute to have a squeaky clean undercarriage when they thought soapy water running down their backside was enough :goofy:

My rear end in a top hat is like a michelin 3 star, spotless and nobody can get in.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Barudak posted:

I sleep in multiple layers of clothes and blankets, ready to be burned alive in case of a tragic accident/astutely planned murder

if only the whole world could be so considerate.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Cabbages and Kings posted:

why is buck on your rear end

is this consensual

also if you have external genitals how do you keep them from sticking to everything on hot nights, this is why I wear boxer briefs

I sleep bottomless. (Let ya junk breathe at least some if the time, IMO!) In hot weather I don't use a top sheet and don't sleep face down, that's why my genitals don't stick to anything. Also, unlike when I was younger and filthier, I keep my dick clean instead of leaving pools of spooge everywhere to harden and dry.

I have no good answer to the "What if there's a burglary, fire or earthquake?" question though.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

You Are A Elf posted:

I seem to recall a thread a year or two ago where a few gross goons were flabbergasted as to why most other goons thoroughly wash their asses in the shower. Like, bar of soap scrubbing in between the cheeks and on the poop chute to have a squeaky clean undercarriage when they thought soapy water running down their backside was enough :goofy:

It's so much cheaper than a bidet. Just hop in the shower, wash your rear end and junk, come out feeling a lot less gross.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

You Are A Elf posted:

I haven’t ever been able to track it down because I forget what show it was on but one time I heard ESPN’s Jalen Rose rant about how you actually have to wash your rear end.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

super sweet best pal posted:

It's so much cheaper than a bidet. Just hop in the shower, wash your rear end and junk, come out feeling a lot less gross.

If you don't put a finger up there in the shower, it's not really clean IMO.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Course I sleep nekkid, PJs are for kiddos.

Home invasion plan doesn't require clothes, my ancestors fought naked all the time. It would make a hell of a racket to bust my door down and give me time to get my metal beating stick from under the bed and wake up fast with adrenaline.

Not many guns here, so what, you gonna come in with a knife? Metal beating stick has much better reach.

Cops could do it with the battering ram in one go, but as far as I know I haven't done anything they know about to deserve that, so they are probably going to beat the poo poo out of me/do a murder so being naked is a moot point.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
My bed is a shipping container because thats what sleeping in the back of Optiums Prime would be like, and no, I dont sleep in a race car, I sleep in the trailer of Optims Prime if it existed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAaa6SJP1mo

Wee fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Mar 26, 2023

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
It’s butt rear end naked, because your butt is out

loving duh

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Piss Creep posted:

My bed is a shipping container because thats what sleeping in the back of Optiums Prime would be like, and no, I dont sleep in a race car, I sleep in the trailer of Optims Prime if it existed

A shipping container sounds like a comfy spot, but problem is that you might get locked in and shipped to Asia, naked, and having to lick condensation off the walls to stay barely alive, while in total darkness. And if you do survive, you then have the hassle of entering the country where you end up without going through passport/visa stuff and are there illegally.

Not worth it imo.

This is why we have security gates at the port to protect people against such foolishness.

The Butcher fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Mar 26, 2023

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Cabbages and Kings posted:

my wife gave me a ton of crap last night for farting on the "nice pillows" THROUGH underwear and thermals. This devolved into a complex argument about fecal particle sizes, flatulent particulate matter, a review of the available science, and ultimately an admission on my part that the applicable science does indicate that fecal particles may well make it through 2-3 layers of cloth into "the nice pillows".

sleeping naked would feel like a troll after that tbqh. I drink a lot of milk before bed.

everything is covered in poo poo when you look close enough

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i find that a nice layer of saran wrap is just the thing to keep my genitals from coming into contact with the linens

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Sleeping naked was fun but now I'm old as hell

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Why are people thinking about home invasions so much? And also, if your home does get invaded in the middle of the night, you probably have bigger problems than the invaders pointing at your dick+balls and laughing.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Konar posted:

It’s butt rear end naked, because your butt is out

loving duh

No, it's "buck" because we all sleep with a white-tail butt plug and the antlers. And the hoof socks. Right? Otherwise I gotta return this order from Wish.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
God. Oh God. I gotta call my pastor.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I sleep in pinstriped pajamas and a hat with a long point on it

I also sleep in a big bed with at least 3 but no more than 5 of my gbs posting pals

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Its ok to sleep naked but i blast mega farts while sleeping so i have to wear an rear end bib

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Respect due to the sleeping cap

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I sleep in just a tshirt

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Best defense is good offense so those afraid of home invasions should abandon their homes and start invading

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

just woke up from a night of sleeping naked

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
How was it?

Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009

You Are A Elf posted:

The whole "has been super gross forever and thought this was just how everyone did things" and then the :laffo: mind-blowing revelation that, "no, it's just you" made me think of this clip and now you all have to see it too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gexjlM-jjEc

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

Best defense is good offense so those afraid of home invasions should abandon their homes and start invading

Look at me (pointing at my eyes while naked), this is my bed now.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Whatever you said, I do the opposite

Veth
May 13, 2002
Homeless Pariah
I respect your buck-rear end naked sleeping when you're at home, but y'all really make sitting next to you on the plane feel awkward.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Veth posted:

I respect your buck-rear end naked sleeping when you're at home, but y'all really make sitting next to you on the plane feel awkward.

I don't think there is a rule about that specifically, but I guess you could wear a speedo and sports bra to avoid any awkward questions. Less awkward.

Just go get changed in the lavatory, keep your seat belt fastened, and snooze away like a big gross hairy baby. The dude beside you will keep his distance, or request a seat change if possible.

Then you get two seats to sleep on.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

pretty good, will probably do it again tonight

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I sleep naked as gently caress.

If intruders break in (I have done this before btw) I use my massive DONG powers to choke them in to submission. I order my DONG to attack them and it slithers out from it's resting position wrapped around my leg, encircling their neck where I then proceed to get an erection. The swelling of my GIANT DONG while wrapped around their neck cuts off the blood flow to their head and also crushes their windpipes.

I have actually killed people with this method before. My DONG is registered at the police department as a lethal weapon. I can also wield my DONG like a mace and bludgeon people to death with it.

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

wesleywillis posted:

If intruders break in (I have done this before btw) I use my massive DONG powers to choke them in to submission. I order my DONG to attack them and it slithers out from it's resting position wrapped around my leg, encircling their neck where I then proceed to get an erection. The swelling of my GIANT DONG while wrapped around their neck cuts off the blood flow to their head and also crushes their windpipes.

I have actually killed people with this method before. My DONG is registered at the police department as a lethal weapon. I can also wield my DONG like a mace and bludgeon people to death with it.

That would be a pretty good dating profile write up. Anyone finding it funny would probably be a good match. Or actually be crazy. Whatever you are looking for.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

You're probably right, but I'd also end up in a thread either here or on Reddit.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

wesleywillis posted:

snake owners are weird

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I sleep in pinstriped pajamas and a hat with a long point on it

I also sleep in a big bed with at least 3 but no more than 5 of my gbs posting pals

Are you ebenezer scrooge

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

MrQwerty posted:

Are you ebenezer scrooge

Ebeneezer Splooge.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

shut up blegum posted:

Why are people thinking about home invasions so much? And also, if your home does get invaded in the middle of the night, you probably have bigger problems than the invaders pointing at your dick+balls and laughing.

I'm super lopsided and my junk hangs far enough to the right to throw my aim off.

When I used to sleep naked, I also did half my shooting practice naked but then I got asked to leave the range and never come back

Masturbatory fantasies about heroically killing home invaders are as American as buck rear end naked

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I'm sleeping naked right now but I can't sleep

And my God am I old now
When I can't sleep I think up new artcard designs to relax me,
:lmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Why the buck-rear end? Aren't deer behinds fluffy?