Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I want to hear her queef bubbles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKNxeF4KMsY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Zeluth posted:

I want to hear her queef bubbles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shorts?i0vT_8u3lPY

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
The alleged victim told paltrow to "get her eyes checked" and "clean the goop out of her ears"

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

500excf type r posted:

The alleged victim told paltrow to "get her eyes checked" and "clean the goop out of her ears"

They would usually go for the eyes and ears as easy access or bite off points, fingers are similar primary some times secondary attack zones, genitals another.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Piss Creep posted:

Imagine a total hot cougar drinking a capri sun and she comes up to you and says this is spiked and I'm about to make some bad choices.

You call the cops.

You would have asked her to piss on you.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

BigBadSteve posted:

You would have asked her to piss on you.

They made doing wee wee An app!?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Earwicker posted:

dave matthews was in a much more interesting lawsuit when his tourbus dumped a load of poo poo into what they thought was the chicago river but turned out to be directly on top of a boat full of people

edit: 800 pounds of poo poo

That was one of several times Dave Matthews released a giant load of noxious poo poo on the unsuspecting public.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry you are so desperately poor OP that you can't muster any sympathy here, I hope things turn around for you

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
white people aren't white

they're peach

it should be peach people

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Apparently it was actually “wraith” that was GP’s sin

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.

Zybourne Clock posted:

I also don't like wine tastings. Whom do I sue?

Gwyneth Paltrow

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG1LygTn_zs

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I think she wore the glasses to mock the man's profession tbh

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Poohs Packin posted:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/24/entertainment/gwyneth-paltrow-ski-collision-trial-friday/index.html

Gwyneth Paltrow is being sued for crashing into an elderly optometrist at an exclusive ski resort. The man's list of grievances include that he can no longer enjoy wine tasting.

She tried counter-suing him for $1 claiming that he was actually the one who crashed into her. They've been in litigation for like 6 years now.

It's all very hilarious and pointless. This article answers alot of FAQs that I'm sure you'll all have. Namely, why the gently caress did GP decied to wear her "Dahmers" to the trial?

https://www.theringer.com/movies/2023/3/24/23655171/gwyneth-paltrow-ski-accident-trial-breakdown

I really hope this doesn't turn out like the McDonald's trial where the woman suing spilled coffee on herself that was so hot it fused her labia together and Gwyneth Paltrow's hit-and-run actually hit him so hard that his tastebuds were scraped off and/or the part of his brain that tastes things got concussed out

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I'm hoping for fewer fused labias here tbh but I haven't been following goop lately so I don't know what the trends are

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bula Vinaka posted:

white people aren't white

they're peach

it should be peach people

Have you not seen Powder? It’s what white people are evolving to. It’s what gwyneth, is evolving to. :haibrower:

(Not a snowboarding movie) :ninja:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Heard that movie was about doing hella rails

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
cocaine is overdone I want to see a lurid movie about Chowder

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Private Cumshoe posted:

I'm hoping for fewer fused labias here tbh

:agreed:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Have you not seen Powder? It’s what white people are evolving to. It’s what gwyneth, is evolving to. :haibrower:

Every time someone mentions a movie I'm not familiar with I inevitably IMDB it and this caught my eye because of the word consternation, but :(

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I hope she was just trying to make herself look as unattractive as possible

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

im whiter then powder and i cant even shooting lightning. all i can do is when i draw blood they can see the veins from across the room. the veins move out of the way of the needle though!?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

deep dish peat moss posted:

Every time someone mentions a movie I'm not familiar with I inevitably IMDB it and this caught my eye because of the word consternation, but :(

If it’s any consolation, Salva did go on to make seven films after the conviction, including Jeepers Creepers 1-3.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
it's amazing how much of a wackadoo cartoon she's been during this trial. all the clips coming out of it are unreal and just, look at this woman looking the most 'on trial for a skiing accident' that anyone has ever looked. if it was satire, it would be too on-the-nose.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKpKehHrTbY

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Earwicker posted:

dave matthews was in a much more interesting lawsuit when his tourbus dumped a load of poo poo into what they thought was the chicago river but turned out to be directly on top of a boat full of people

edit: 800 pounds of poo poo

Lol

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Private Cumshoe posted:

I'm hoping for fewer fused labias here tbh but I haven't been following goop lately so I don't know what the trends are

She was selling rocks you could cram up there but I think they got pulled after someone who's good at science informed Goop that you shouldn't cram rocks in your vagina or whatever

GundamHealer
Jul 23, 2022

The Steven Universe fandom was really out of control for a while

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

StrangersInTheNight posted:

it's amazing how much of a wackadoo cartoon she's been during this trial. all the clips coming out of it are unreal and just, look at this woman looking the most 'on trial for a skiing accident' that anyone has ever looked. if it was satire, it would be too on-the-nose.

Please tell me that someone made a greatest hits video.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Can't wait to see which actress gets to recreate this look in the inevitable true-crime docudrama. Hope they use the same costume designer that gave Al Pacino his wigs for the Phil Spector movie.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Marvel films will never recover after this

naem
May 29, 2011

I can’t fault brad pitt for wanting to date and/or marry so many insanely hot women, or honestly to then break up with all of them for being completely nuts

I’ve had a similar track record only all involved were like, way less attractive

it’s me, I’m the white people

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
a rat done bit my sister nell
but whiteys on the news

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
A white woman shot up a Christian school in Nashville, TN

Does that count?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I’ve never actually seen powder. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Poohs Packin posted:

She was selling rocks you could cram up there but I think they got pulled after someone who's good at science informed Goop that you shouldn't cram rocks in your vagina or whatever

That’s not how you play marbles IDIOT! :catstare:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Here's a white person usually giving the news and, quite ironically, she is now in the news, for getting fired. She said "fo shizzle my nizzle" on air. I feel like she should have been fired for using an extremely outdated reference but I guess they are saying it's like saying the n-word which, I mean, that kinda true but you would hope she just wasn't aware of it when she said it. Though it is Mississippi so it could go either way

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mississippi-tv-meteorologist-news-anchor-114148456.html

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Dixville posted:

Here's a white person usually giving the news and, quite ironically, she is now in the news, for getting fired. She said "fo shizzle my nizzle" on air. I feel like she should have been fired for using an extremely outdated reference but I guess they are saying it's like saying the n-word which, I mean, that kinda true but you would hope she just wasn't aware of it when she said it. Though it is Mississippi so it could go either way

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mississippi-tv-meteorologist-news-anchor-114148456.html

Copy pasting from IOSM but

This isn’t her first time. And nizzle does mean n word. I don’t think she knew that but I’ll be honest, I feel as if that fact wouldn’t stop her
https://twitter.com/jpaige31/status/1586468474053832704?s=20

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

teen witch posted:

Copy pasting from IOSM but

This isn’t her first time. And nizzle does mean n word. I don’t think she knew that but I’ll be honest, I feel as if that fact wouldn’t stop her
https://twitter.com/jpaige31/status/1586468474053832704?s=20

Oh I'm definitely glad she got fired for it, if anything it would be great to see more people unmask themselves unknowingly like that. Then we know who to fire for being scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i had no idea until now that "grand mammy" had any sort of racial tone, i heard it occasionally growing up and thought it was just a southern thing.

was cotton hill a racist??