Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
That person was literally gangstalked so I kind of feel real bad for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OsteoMcB
Mar 19, 2023

teen witch posted:

Interesting they dumped DMB albums on them

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Hollismason posted:

That person was literally gangstalked so I kind of feel real bad for her.

I know how it feels

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

MrQwerty posted:

so stop posting about it

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Wasn’t there a standing ban on posting about her at one point? Can we bring that back?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

"Paltrow’s attorneys have contended that Sanderson’s claims that she crashed into him are “utter BS”. On cross-examination, Paltrow attorney Steven Owens pointed out that the uncomfortable public exposure Sanderson said he had experienced during the trial was his own doing.

“Do you realize that you are the reason your life has been exposed to the world?” he asked.

Sanderson replied: “I’m realizing that now, yes.”

Lmao. The plaintiff who is suing has complained that suing a celebrity has made their life uncomfortable.

Theyve claimed a "lack of joy" in their life following the incident and Paltrows attorneys apparently brought as evidence photos upon photos of the retired eye doctor tubing down the Nile and riding camels in Morocco. He's an easy guy to dislike.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Can the jury just find that they both are guilty of extreme sucking and make em give the 300k to St Jude's or something?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Nooner posted:

Can the jury just find that they both are guilty of extreme sucking and make em give the 300k to St Jude's or something?

Dr. Dude and Gwyneth sentenced to 1000 hours of vag candle sniffing while sipping chardonnay in a cage shaped like a vagina while his family laments his fate, next case

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Hell Gem

Nooner posted:

Cotton Hill only hated the Nazis and the Japanese and he eventually forgave the Japanese for taking his shins

Yeah the episode they introduce him Dale tries to bait him into hating Khan for being Japanese. Cotton instantly calls him out as Laotian and instantly goes back to not giving a poo poo out him.

So he definitely hates the Japanese due to his WWII PTSD, but no hatred towards the other thousand various ethnic group and nationalities in the “Asian race.”

Does that still count as racist? Or are you a bigot? Like is a Polish guy who hates Russian racist? Or do we downgrade him to bigot?

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Like a pussy candle in the wind. RIP Gwen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
she won lol