Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Piss Creep posted:

Vodka.

According to tv/film Grey Goose vodka

White claws or other artisanal spiked seltzers are appropriate as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
to some white women, they’re artisanal enough. she knows no class, in many senses of the word.

Poohs Packin posted:

I'll reccomend High Noon or as we call them "nooners".

They are an elevated seltzer experience for the discerning white lady. POC can also drink them I guess.

I can sip them but must immediately spit them out like a wine tasting. This is my struggle.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Earwicker posted:

edit: 800 pounds of poo poo

Interesting they dumped DMB albums on them

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

deep dish peat moss posted:

Every time someone mentions a movie I'm not familiar with I inevitably IMDB it and this caught my eye because of the word consternation, but :(

If it’s any consolation, Salva did go on to make seven films after the conviction, including Jeepers Creepers 1-3.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Dixville posted:

Here's a white person usually giving the news and, quite ironically, she is now in the news, for getting fired. She said "fo shizzle my nizzle" on air. I feel like she should have been fired for using an extremely outdated reference but I guess they are saying it's like saying the n-word which, I mean, that kinda true but you would hope she just wasn't aware of it when she said it. Though it is Mississippi so it could go either way

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mississippi-tv-meteorologist-news-anchor-114148456.html

Copy pasting from IOSM but

This isn’t her first time. And nizzle does mean n word. I don’t think she knew that but I’ll be honest, I feel as if that fact wouldn’t stop her
https://twitter.com/jpaige31/status/1586468474053832704?s=20

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Bad Purchase posted:

i had no idea until now that "grand mammy" had any sort of racial tone, i heard it occasionally growing up and thought it was just a southern thing.

was cotton hill a racist??

have you never heard of the mammy archetype?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lmao at first glance I thought the tray she’s holding was a censorship bar

I can’t not see that freak nasty titty building now, thanks