Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/24/entertainment/gwyneth-paltrow-ski-collision-trial-friday/index.html

Gwyneth Paltrow is being sued for crashing into an elderly optometrist at an exclusive ski resort. The man's list of grievances include that he can no longer enjoy wine tasting.

She tried counter-suing him for $1 claiming that he was actually the one who crashed into her. They've been in litigation for like 6 years now.

It's all very hilarious and pointless. This article answers alot of FAQs that I'm sure you'll all have. Namely, why the gently caress did GP decied to wear her "Dahmers" to the trial?

https://www.theringer.com/movies/2023/3/24/23655171/gwyneth-paltrow-ski-accident-trial-breakdown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Das Boo posted:

Wine makes me sick and I'm a white woman, how do I get in on this?

do you believe you've suffered a closed head injury at the hands of an ultra-rich celebrity wellness guru? I think just hating wine isnt enough but IANAL

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I'll reccomend High Noon or as we call them "nooners".

They are an elevated seltzer experience for the discerning white lady. POC can also drink them I guess.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Girl from Shallow Hal

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Imagine a hot cougar barrelling down a ski hill and she crashes into you so hard that you can't taste wine anymore.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Idk it probably just dulled his sense of taste to the point that he couldn't pick out different notes. This would suck.

However, I also imagine he's the type of guy who really gets off on having a refined wine palette. So, you know, gently caress him I guess?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Private Cumshoe posted:

I'm hoping for fewer fused labias here tbh but I haven't been following goop lately so I don't know what the trends are

She was selling rocks you could cram up there but I think they got pulled after someone who's good at science informed Goop that you shouldn't cram rocks in your vagina or whatever

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

She got sued for an exploding vagina candle:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2021/may/19/gwyneth-paltrows-goop-sued-vagina-scented-candle

She got fines for the vagina stones:

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/6/17826924/goop-yoni-egg-gwyneth-paltrow-settlement

And now she's being sued for running pussy-first into an innocent old man, cracking his poor soft melon against her strength imbued clit, no doubt.

I know know "GBS hates women" and what not but someone needs to stop GP's Yoni before it claims another innocent man's ability to appreciate the soft complexity of a Pinot Noir.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

NO

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

GundamHealer posted:

“Strength imbued clit”

Like one of those bolt guns they use on cows

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

It would be pretty funny to light one of her "this smells like my vagina" candles while he's smelling the loving poo poo out of a giant goblet of cabernet as a goof.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

MrQwerty posted:

so stop posting about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

"Paltrow’s attorneys have contended that Sanderson’s claims that she crashed into him are “utter BS”. On cross-examination, Paltrow attorney Steven Owens pointed out that the uncomfortable public exposure Sanderson said he had experienced during the trial was his own doing.

“Do you realize that you are the reason your life has been exposed to the world?” he asked.

Sanderson replied: “I’m realizing that now, yes.”

Lmao. The plaintiff who is suing has complained that suing a celebrity has made their life uncomfortable.

Theyve claimed a "lack of joy" in their life following the incident and Paltrows attorneys apparently brought as evidence photos upon photos of the retired eye doctor tubing down the Nile and riding camels in Morocco. He's an easy guy to dislike.