Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.
Everyone knows that you need to find a sinking lure to catch the biggest fish at the bottom of the pond.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butterwagon
Mar 21, 2010

Lookit that stupid ass-hole!
I can't get enough of fish crimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN5kk8Egr5Q

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Internetjack posted:

A regional food bank will take in road kill. This operation provides something like 1000-2000 lbs of venison to the food shelters each year.

...It sounds bizarrely weird at first glance.

With how expensive meat can be, nah that sounds pretty smart to me, and I'm sure the meat is being most appreciated.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I hadn't heard of this. I still don't understand how he could get the fish out of the tub without the fish being able to escape. Said it was a tube like a straw going out of a drink cup. I guess it was so tight a squeeze the fish wouldn't try it.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

By the way, it's a felony to cheat in a fishing tournament in Texas if the grand prize is more than $10,000

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Mulaney Power Move posted:

By the way, it's a felony to cheat in a fishing tournament in Texas if the grand prize is more than $10,000

Don't do the fish crime if you can't do the fish time.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Has anyone cheated by catching a fish and filling it with their cum?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Saalkin posted:

Has anyone cheated by catching a fish and filling it with their cum?

Troy McClure :(

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Allegedly!

Also it wasn't to win any competition.

Allegedly.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'm going to murder Andy Dick!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I read about that one guy too. The one the goons posted about on the last page.

I think the guy was even threatening to kill the kid that saw his fish tank.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
WE GOT

WEIGHTS

IN FISH

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I was fishing for kokanee(small salmon fish) one time, and hooked up a rainbow trout(big aggressive fighters, by comparison). Always fun to reel and land them.

The thing is on the deck and we're looking at it, and immediately we were all, "What the heck is in it's mouth?" It was a kokanee. Half of it was still sticking out of its mouth.
This greedy fish had just captured and hardly chewed or even swallowed this smaller fish, and it still went for my lure. I don't even know how it managed to get so much stuff in its mouth at once. (innuendo is intentional)

Two for the price of one that day. They were both tasty.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Internetjack posted:

The thing is on the deck and we're looking at it, and immediately we were all, "What the heck is in it's mouth?" It was a kokanee. Half of it was still sticking out of its mouth.
This greedy fish had just captured and hardly chewed or even swallowed this smaller fish, and it still went for my lure. I don't even know how it managed to get so much stuff in its mouth at once. (innuendo is intentional)

Two for the price of one that day. They were both tasty.

A great sounding alibi for your upcoming federal cheating charge, but I don't buy it, you will never fish again!

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Konar posted:

A great sounding alibi for your upcoming federal cheating charge, but I don't buy it, you will never fish again!

Well within our daily limits on both the rainbow and the kokanee. You're just jealous that I'm really good at fishing.

naem
May 29, 2011

if they put several small one pound fish inside the big fish, they could argue it ate them bing bing quick maths

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Konar posted:

WE GOT

WEIGHTS

IN FISH

:mad:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Konar posted:

WE GOT

WEIGHTS

IN FISH

😡😡😡

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Internetjack posted:

Well within our daily limits on both the rainbow and the kokanee. You're just jealous that I'm really good at fishing.

I hate you

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Idiots they could have just injected it with saline.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

sexy sonic av guy (last remaining?) is absolutely fuming reading this therad. frothing at the mouth, face red, malding, etc. banging their fist on the table while reading in their head, shaking their head and muttering, and so on and so forth

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mad as hell that other people catch fish m,eanwhile they are completely incapable despite many attempsd/"experience"

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I don't even know how this was possible:

quote:

And, then there’s this … a case out of England where a competitor sewed a live well compartment into the lining of his jacket (complete with a battery-operated aerator) to hold previously caught fish to take with him into a tournament.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Aquarium coats are the new fashion, don't poo poo on them for wanting to look good

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Colonel Cancer posted:

buddy u don't wanna make the creature suffer *shoves filet of the same type of fish stuffed with a lead weight down a fishes gullet*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

MrQwerty posted:

buddy u don't wanna make the creature suffer *shoves filet of the same type of fish stuffed with a lead weight down a fishes gullet*

Yeah but imagine the size of those fish balls

pig labeled 3
Jan 3, 2007
https://imgur.com/a/J1GI2Jt

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

The jackass barking in the background ruins this clip

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Konar posted:

Looks like this guy

Won't be getting off the hook...

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you're going to inject it do it right. Just inject it with just a whole bunch of mecury.

Fish have enough heavy metals in them anyway now days they can't even call you out on it, just claim it's a fish from the future!!!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

Aquarium coats are the new fashion, don't poo poo on them for wanting to look good

Edit: Pretend I was able to post the gif of Disco Stu's aquarium shoes.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Mar 31, 2023

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Konar posted:

WE GOT

WEIGHTS

IN FISH

GET THIS GUY THE gently caress OUT

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

The air punch really seals the deal

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Real Howard Dean energy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
https://sports.yahoo.com/weights-in-fish-fishermen-sentenced-to-10-days-in-jail-required-to-forfeit-boat-163853184.html

lmao they got 10 days in jail and the popo took the boat they won as a prize for FISHCRIME

it sounds like theyve won several tens of thousands of dollars cheating in lots of other competitions so I think this is a case where clearly crime DOES pay

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

snaggerstomper58

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
What's the point of even sending someone to jail for 10 days lol that just seems like more of a drain on government resources to deal with intake and processing and poo poo for a guy who's gonna be gone in less than 2 weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Same reason we have fines