Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Suburban Dad posted:

I'm excited but still not pre-BOTW excited. I remember when this trailer dropped in 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE
...and I immediately preordered a switch and the game right after watching it. I really hope they release a trailer with this level of hype to it and show a bit more about the world and story.

I think this dropped during the big info dump on the Switch, and people speculating that BOTW was going to miss launch. You can see a lot of cheering in reaction videos when they announced it was a launch title with that date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Ytlaya posted:

I can't remember Link Between Worlds much, but I do remember that I enjoyed it a lot and quickly finished it, which is a big deal because I'm extremely bad about finishing games, especially when they don't have very strong "page-turner" narratives. So it must have been really good.

Same. It's one of the 3 Zelda games I've ever finished (along with TP and BotW)

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Didn't Link's Awakening DX DX have some sort of dungeon maker?

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

I love this game but it feels like they downgraded a bunch of stuff to shove Ultrahand in.

No elemental arrows, no infinite bombs, no Revali's Gale (I know about pinecones but it is a pain to have to pull 3 items out of inventory then start the fire just to go up, before it was just a button push)

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Triarii posted:

Needing to pause the game in between every shot to select your arrow attachment is pretty rough on the flow of combat. Also it's a bit silly that they included every single material in the list of attachments. It's okay, game, I really didn't need to be able to shoot hearty truffles or hinox guts on the end of my arrows, you coulda left those out.

Yeah, this is more what I'm talking about. It really breaks the flow of the game

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

uwaeve posted:

If you haven’t done the quest to make it fly lower/land once,

Wait, where is this quest?

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Mister Olympus posted:

Healing the great deku tree sets its flight path lower and collecting all the dragon tears gets you a cutscene after which you have a small window where it's near the ground and you can dive on top of it

Oh I've already done both of these and I guess I didn't notice :v:

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

Where are the roombas people keep mentioning?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

RatHat posted:

It’s a later zonai device

Thanks for the helpful post. :effort:

Looked it up, it's at the North Hyrule Sky Archipelago. Official name is Homing Cart