Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is there a list somewhere of the best/easiest/efficient recipes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is the biggoron sword a one time deal or can you farm it?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is there a list of the unique items?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I just wish they fleshed out the depths and sky islands more. Seems like such an afterthought. When I discovered the depths it was such a cool experience and I was so looking forward to exploring it. Turns out there’s pretty much nothing worthwhile in like 90% of the depths. It’s more of a slog than anything now. Sky islands are just like they spent a few hours copying and pasting poo poo up there just so they said there’s a third layer.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

There is a really well hidden one to the east of the castle depths.

Is that the one on its own island? How do you get there?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’ve found all the shrines and light roots, working on a bunch of side quests now. I’m definitely not going to find all the korok’s, but I’ll attempt to find all the caves and bubuls.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

When you beat Ganon, you are done with the game. It's really as simple as that. You can keep playing because you enjoy it, but you're done when you hit credits.

I accidentally beat Ganon before I wanted to. I went to the castle to find Zelda so I could get the robot guardian but I mistakenly went underground before I went into the castle proper. Kind of a let down when I realized I was at the final fight. As good as it was, I wanted to do that after I finished everything in the game I wanted to first, as I did in BotW.

I’m still trucking through, completing as much as I can before I feel like I’m done with the game, but the way I did it is making me run out of steam earlier than I think I would have otherwise.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Beat the final boss. Definitely a good test of how well you know parry and dodge.

Or a good test of how many hearts you have / how much you’ve upgraded your armor. I haven’t parried a single attack in the entire game and the fight was pretty laughable in terms of difficulty.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

eightysixed posted:

:same:

I can't parry or dodge for poo poo either for reasons I do not understand.
I think I just don't think I know how to properly do it, I was good at it in BotW though which seems weird.

I'm just trying to stockpile hearts and upgrade armor fully.
I don't really have anything left to do I don't think.

I've done 17 Main Quests, 34 Side Adventures, 34 Side Quests, and 5 Shrine Quests.

What's the best armor to go into the final battle with?

Anything that’s upgraded at least twice should be more than enough.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

codo27 posted:

Yeah, I ended up going with one shield, two bow and three weapon, where I will put the rest from now on. I only have half the map explored and not even fully, so I imagine there must be dozens more seeds to be found yet.

Yep! There’s at least 50 seeds in this game as far as I know.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

OoT was great, especially at its time. But MM is just clearly better.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The MM controls are exactly the same as OoT, no?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

What the hell is a pristine weapon

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

It would be really cool if you could put those statues in your house area. And set up a big rear end battle scene or something. Or just have lil critters in your living room, etc.

The space they give you for them is so small and limiting.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is there an agreed upon best way to farm rupees in the end game?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I died on Eventide and when I went back it didn’t take all my stuff from me. Must have been a bug? Anyway it was easy, suck it losers.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea my main gripe with BoTW and TotK is the lack of real dungeons. I’d rather have one real dungeon than the entirety of the useless depths or sky islands.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I used a map and got 999 koroks but I must have marked one off by accident so now I have no way of getting the last one without going through my map and marking 999 koroks off one by one lol

Guess I’m done at 999

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Doesn't it show where you found korok seeds on your map? You could compare that to a completed map.

Yea that’s what I mean I’d have to compare and mark each one off. It’s nothing compared to finding all 1000 but I think I’ve had enough at this point. I’ll have to pass on the big golden poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

OoT already had an inside of a fish dungeon