Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

RatHat posted:

Something important about dragons you might not realize if you’re used to BotW: You can land on/climb them this time

Best moment I’ve had so far was diving towards the underground, and having one coming up from there at the same time. Rode that train for almost an entire loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Zarlog posted:

Bullet-time, puffshroom arrows, and using a 40+ weapon on their hind legs works for me. I haven't taken on the silver ones tho

This. My first lynel encounter was the arena, so I had to pull out every cheap trick. Used a lot of bomb arrows too.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Baldurs Gate totally earned it. TotK would’ve stood a better chance if Breath of the Wild didn’t exist and already won a game of the year.

BG3 deserves its flowers, and we need more games like it. 2023 has been a crazy good year for gaming.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Had a random memory about having a Zelda Winamp skin. Simpler times.