Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.

Ytlaya posted:

One other thing I noticed is that the "battery power" of the engine things doesn't seem sufficient to actually travel from the surface to the sky islands*, which makes me think that one part of the trailer with the flying machine was likely "it flying from one island to another" instead of "flying from the ground up to an island."

one of the vehicles in the trailer had a glowing crystal, which seems like it could be the power source. the 'zonai charge' dropped by one of the constructs could easily be related to recharging things too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lih
May 15, 2013

i think it'll be for more than just cooking, seeing as how integral stuff like fusing materials seems to be etc.

in botw dpad up was used to select runes though, so they've moved changing abilities to somewhere else

lih
May 15, 2013

Blaziken386 posted:

wait, zonai only showed up in BotW? then where the hell did the name come from? as far as i know we have a bunch of ruins but no text naming them - i figured they were just a race from one of the 2D games that i'd never played.

there was an artbook that fleshed things out beyond what's in botw and confirmed that the name of the ancient barbarian tribe is the zonai

lih
May 15, 2013

this trailer's much wilder than any of the botw trailers

lih
May 15, 2013

i want to see ganondorf's car