Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: MokBa)

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

I want to know what those weird wooden ramp looking things were in front of the stables. My money is on being able to FUSE some SPICY GINGER to HORSE'S ARSEHOLE to make them roar into life and whizz up the ramp to take you to the skylands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

Khanstant posted:

They should add a Korok toggle for brain geniuses who need harder puzzles. Solving simple calculus apple equations, write a persuasive grant proposal to the great deku tree, charming cryptography cipher problems generated for each save file so no cheating online.

Black and white grid nailed to a tree all

Little guy gets knock-out, right? Right? (5)

And

New ability some doofus explains (4)

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

VibrantPareidolia posted:

There's a painter who travels around to different stables and gives you hints on where the memories are. He'll show up at stables in the general area of a specific memory and give you more detail on where to find the place when you talk to him.

Also his paintings are real childish. They're great.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Meat arrows are fine, but I refuse to do that with crossbow ammunition. My mother taught me never to bolt my fold.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Nuts & bolts is when he finishes and gets a cab home

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

Dr Christmas posted:

kowing just about every gimmick, excepting until recently jumping fences on horseback.

Hang the gently caress on. What??

This game. Good grief.

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

I can't remember if this has been posted, but if you're in the UK, Curry's are doing 25% off TotK pre-orders with ZELDA25 as the code. Brings it to £45 and free release day delivery (with any luck)!

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

God yes. It's been so weird going back to BotW after playing elden ring. What do you MEAN I can't zap my horse to me whenever I like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

With the bow equipped (maybe drawn?), the d-pad that changes shields changed arrows instead.