Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Im hungry asf.... could go for a panera.... tuna.... salad....

Right away sir. pls let me identify ur penis to process payment. You may place it in my hands when ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Good on Panera Bread for convincing America that a 1200 calorie Italian Combo was a healthy lunch back in 2006 :thumbsup:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pee near my bread

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Good on Panera Bread for convincing America that a 1200 calorie Italian Combo was a healthy lunch back in 2006 :thumbsup:

Doctor's Associates Inc 4 Life

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

Panera blows

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I domnt want no animosity,

All i loving know is BREAD IS IN TH HOUSE DEEP A gently caress!!!!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

At least Panera isn't represented by a guy named Jeff.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Im hungry asf.... could go for a panera.... tuna.... salad....

mouth or anus?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bad Purchase posted:

mouth or anus?

We callin it a two way special tn...

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Double stuffed

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
The existence of panera is what got starbucks to finally stop charging 10 bucks for a latte so it's a land of contrasts

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

You don’t know that

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Its n ot as good as I was told and im totally killing myself right now

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
Haven’t been in one for a few years, do they still have really cheap bakers' dozens of bagels on Tuesdays?

naem
May 29, 2011

we used to get panera catering at a past job because it was the only place the delivered to the office, which was in this grimy industrial zone

the company had been acquired and when people from the new main office visited locally they could hardly stop from turning up their nose or gagging and now I associate that with panera

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Smugworth posted:

Panera blows

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
We get subs for work lunches from a place I don't go to no more because i have gone off on those guys so often, And I know they know, and I don't eat that poo poo.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Haven’t been in one for a few years, do they still have really cheap bakers' dozens of bagels on Tuesdays?

There's nothing cheap about Panera.

I like the Broccoli Mac & Cheese, and I'm always down for their cinnamon bagels, but the prices go up as the quality go down so I don't really go that often anymore. At those prices might as well check out a local breakfast joint instead.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Mega64 posted:

There's nothing cheap about Panera..
Except the bakers dozen bagels on Tuesday, it turns out. Looks like that does still exist.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I really like Panera’s chicken noodle soup. Somebody tell me how it’s garbage and I’m an idiot with no sense of taste or smell and how I don’t deserve happiness because of it and I’m a rich chud that deserves the guillotine for spending $25 on a group order, and how I should make real chicken noodle soup. Please provide a link to the recipe.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Nah the soup is ok

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Me and the boys, we get the tomato soup bread bowl...

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Nah the soup is ok

Thank Christ I can put my guillotine away. Normally only bring it out for Bastille Day!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Queuing this thread to be moved to the gently caress You and Dine subforum

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Once in 2000 me and my buddy had been up all night faced on acid and in the morning my girlfriend brought me a bagel from panera and it was pretty good

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Panera

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

precision posted:

Once in 2000 me and my buddy had been up all night faced on acid and in the morning my girlfriend brought me a bagel from panera and it was pretty good

What kind of bagel was it

dsf
Jul 1, 2004

precision posted:

I love it when dumb babies are like "oh no capitalism is gonna take over our lives" like lol it already has. Every moment of your life from birth to death is spent worrying and obsessing over the value of everything EVEN YOUR TIME and you never do abutting you really want to do because you gotta go to work because you gotta get your car fixed so you can go to work so you can make enough money to eat lunch at work so you can buy a piece of art to stare at for 5 minutes on your lunch break at work!!!!!!

this capitalism poo poo is pretty cringe if you ask me

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Me and the boys, we get the tomato soup bread bowl...

this is what i get if i have to eat at panera for whatever reason, or the cheddar broccoli

it's a lot of bread though, a lot of bread

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

What kind of bagel was it

Asiago

I also was eating an Asiago bagel 3 years later when I first got Panic Disorder

Panera has really been there in my life

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Bread products and soup are fine from the big P but them sandwiches are worthless trash for the money

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the salads are also a scam -- last time i ordered one of their salads it was like $12 for some basic mixed greens and meager scraps of chopped veggies.

might've been good for my heart, but i ended up doing cpr on my wallet, can't win

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
$12 is not a lot for a salad. Goons will be goons.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

that g ova there posted:

$12 is not a lot for a salad. Goons will be goons.

It is when it’s 95% spring mix from a bag

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

panera salads are significantly worse than your average salad bar at a deli or hell even my sodexo work cafeteria and cost more

it’s a disgrace a goddamned disgrace

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Sodexo sounds like a body that exists solely to tell strangers who haven’t asked when they’re eating too much salt.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

panera salads are significantly worse than your average salad bar at a deli or hell even my sodexo work cafeteria and cost more

it’s a disgrace a goddamned disgrace

Same. I can get a literal pound of salad at my work cafe with quality produce and roasted chicken or sliced eggs for protein for $6

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Sodexo sounds like a body that exists solely to tell strangers who haven’t asked when they’re eating too much salt.

You are wrong the Sodexo are the alien race from The Fifth Element.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Shameful