Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Do you know that the CIA can identify people by the heat signatures given off by their taints? These heat signatures which are unique to each individual and can be detected using specially equipped infrared cameras. Heard it on Joe Rogan.

Colonoscopies are really just for gathering tracking info in your colon.

Go through the airport x-ray machine? Seeing weapons is just a fringe benefit, they're really looking at your colon signature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Gotta watch out for fecal forgeries

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

that g ova there posted:

Time for a conspiracy forum. We need a place like a gangster’s mansion where we can discuss AI brain hacking our bowel systems, play Illuminati Card Game and sip Hennessy with the g’s

there is one, it's just hidden from normal users

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I just got a latte at Starbucks :twisted:

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010
I remember their breakfast sandwiches being okay 10 years ago for just a little more money than McDonalds.

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
When I was an overnight baker, I used to make small bbq chicken pie things with the filo dough sheets for my lunch.. Too bad the bbq sauce they use is so mediocre.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I have it on good authority each and every batch of dough made for Panera is treated like a fleshlight by professional bread boffers trained by Sir Richard Pump-A-Loaf himself

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Howard Beale posted:

I have it on good authority each and every batch of dough made for Panera is treated like a fleshlight by professional bread boffers trained by Sir Richard Pump-A-Loaf himself

Keep going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Spam! Duh duh duh! Let the soys be soys! Spam! Duh duh duh!