Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
communists are children lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
every evil person, every billionaire, every CEO, every single one of them:

all children once

ergo, children must be stopped

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Red Baron posted:

every evil person, every billionaire, every CEO, every single one of them:

all children once

ergo, children must be stopped

what reading schopenhauer does to a mf

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.
Hitler? You guessed it

Cyber Punk 90210
Jan 7, 2004

The War Has Changed
I'm the oldest of 6 and had to effectively raise the 2 youngest kids.

It was a great strat to get me to use condoms

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Gonna tell my kid "lol lmao" when he talks about the future and then be unable to elaborate further and lose my first argument ever

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Gonna tell my kid "lol lmao" when he talks about the future and then be unable to elaborate further and lose my first argument ever

just go with what the official answer of our societal betters is: "somebody will figure out something, probably"

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

My child has responded "Just don't eat the plastics" and my first instinct was to Google his name + "Jeffrey Epstein" for a rhetorical kill shot

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
The world is a gently caress but maybe the kids will do better? Probably not, but maybe.

Is that hope?

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Don't see why goons are so behind on the times and mocking the newest and biggest growing movement in America.

Why do you think all those kiddos are getting shot up?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Leftists should all be anti nato

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Grevling posted:

I'm also not having kids because of climate... The climate my balls experience when I place my laptop on them whilst gamign.

this is responsible and i support it

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Zeroisanumber posted:

The world is a gently caress but maybe the kids will do better? Probably not, but maybe.

Is that hope?

sghut the gently caress up

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

why do so many of you have opinions about having children?

AnimeIsTrash posted:

sghut the gently caress up

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

TehSaurus posted:

Because I care about the suffering of living things!

But they’re just my opinions and child rearing is a complicated part of human existence and I’m not going to judge you. Unless you’re one of those quiver full assholes. Someone should do something about them.
what if they were quiverfull but for Communism instead?

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

War and Pieces posted:

Doesn't compute. You cannot be communist if you exploit, oppress, and abuse the woman to pump out kids every 10 months.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i didn’t read the op can anyone summarize it for me

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

NeonPunk posted:

Doesn't compute. You cannot be communist if you exploit, oppress, and abuse the woman to pump out kids every 10 months.

why not

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

NeonPunk posted:

nice gatekeeping liberal

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

fart simpson posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

NeonPunk posted:

pumping out a kid isnt even that hard, i just took a big poo poo this morning and it was easy

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

NeonPunk posted:

good thing my communist quiverfull cult is poly

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

pumping out a kid isnt even that hard, i just took a big poo poo this morning and it was easy

Taking a poo poo is the easiest part.

Try holding in your poo poo for 8 months and then come back and we'll talk

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

fart simpson posted:

The Penis, is evil. The Penis shoots seeds, and makes new life to poison the Earth with a plague of men

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 100 days!
its exploitative and oppressive to allow women any kind of bodily autonomy

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I'm sorry but if you're not having lots of kids right now you are gullible as hell and getting ripped off. You can make them work in mining, meatpacking, and demolition as early as 14 years old even night shifts!

Sure the first ten or so years are a money sink but you can offset that by giving them cheap baloney sandwiches and poo poo. Once those paychecks start coming in it's pure profit and you can legally get rid of them at 18 by then they will be all injured used up anyway. It's free money!

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Need my workers to RTO back to the cubicles

https://eig.org/remote-work-family-formation/

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

The Penis, is evil. The Penis shoots seeds, and makes new life to poison the Earth with a plague of men

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I'm sorry but if you're not having lots of kids right now you are gullible as hell and getting ripped off. You can make them work in mining, meatpacking, and demolition as early as 14 years old even night shifts!

Sure the first ten or so years are a money sink but you can offset that by giving them cheap baloney sandwiches and poo poo. Once those paychecks start coming in it's pure profit and you can legally get rid of them at 18 by then they will be all injured used up anyway. It's free money!

Easier to adopt kids that are at or near working age instead of spending money on upkeep for a decade+ before seeing any returns

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

Easier to adopt kids that are at or near working age instead of spending money on upkeep for a decade+ before seeing any returns

Going second hand is not a bad idea but you gotta screen them for diseases and defects like not being able to work 12 hour shifts. The adoption places will be quick to offload their surplus units that they know are broken. Just remember to check their Kidfax© sheet before you sign.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i miss the expanded child tax credit :(

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

the real hustle is raising them well and even sending them to community college so that you can avoid the cost of retirement homes in old age

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Once male pregnancy is developed, trainfull communism can begin

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

lobster shirt posted:

i miss the expanded child tax credit :(

imo encouraging childhood obesity for a tax credit is wrong.

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

War and Pieces posted:

Man I don’t one about that one but I caught up on two months of the biosphere thread and just lol lmao your kids are so hosed what are you even going to tell them

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

TehSaurus posted:

Man I don’t one about that one but I caught up on two months of the biosphere thread and just lol lmao your kids are so hosed what are you even going to tell them

"You were born to die for the CCP"

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

the British didn't get along with the Zulu

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

TehSaurus posted:

"learn mandarin"

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Why is it whenever that stories from the Nazi holocaust where some parents knew what was happening in those camps and the Nazi was going through their town snatching people up, they would kill their own kids so they wouldn't have to go through that horror, folks are all like "oh that's so tragic, I wouldn't be able to do that, but I can understand why they were droven to do that"

But whenever someone say that they don't want children because of the unimaginable horrors of climate change and they don't want them to suffer through that, everyone is all like "HURR DURR you're a piece of poo poo monsters for not producing kids, they're a blessing!!!!1! Ban this person for implying children is terrible"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

NeonPunk posted:

Why is it whenever that stories from the Nazi holocaust where some parents knew what was happening in those camps and the Nazi was going through their town snatching people up, they would kill their own kids so they wouldn't have to go through that horror, folks are all like "oh that's so tragic, I wouldn't be able to do that, but I can understand why they were droven to do that"

But whenever someone say that they don't want children because of the unimaginable horrors of climate change and they don't want them to suffer through that, everyone is all like "HURR DURR you're a piece of poo poo monsters for not producing kids, they're a blessing!!!!1! Ban this person for implying children is terrible"

you okay there man?