Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Anti Naderism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

500 good dogs posted:

I have a kid op and they kick rear end

Not surprising that a child could kick your rear end

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

it makes sense to be mad at your parents if your life sucks, like i understand the reasoning, but it's probably also as useful as like being mad at George Bush if your life sucks.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Red Baron posted:

every evil person, every billionaire, every CEO, every single one of them:

all children once

ergo, children must be stopped

what reading schopenhauer does to a mf

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Woke Mind Virus posted:

Gonna tell my kid "lol lmao" when he talks about the future and then be unable to elaborate further and lose my first argument ever

just go with what the official answer of our societal betters is: "somebody will figure out something, probably"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

fart simpson posted:

i didn’t read the op can anyone summarize it for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

why, did you report someone?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i've seen that take posted unironically on r/childfree before lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

children are a gift imo

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

NeonPunk posted:

*for pedos

hey man, maybe this is one of the subject matters where you should wait until you have a really good joke to breach because otherwise you might just come off kind of weird

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Maximo Roboto posted:

Did people living through the World Wars or the Great Depression think that about their ancestors

Idk, some of them, probably? What am I, a time traveling psychic?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Idk if "did people in the past think that" is a good gauge for the value of a thought

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

c-spam goon becomes a substitute teacher hoping to spread communism to the youth, ends up getting roasted for wearing a respirator and playing steam deck on his lunch break