Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Leftists should all be anti nato

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

fart simpson posted:

i didn’t read the op can anyone summarize it for me

The Penis, is evil. The Penis shoots seeds, and makes new life to poison the Earth with a plague of men

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I'm sorry but if you're not having lots of kids right now you are gullible as hell and getting ripped off. You can make them work in mining, meatpacking, and demolition as early as 14 years old even night shifts!

Sure the first ten or so years are a money sink but you can offset that by giving them cheap baloney sandwiches and poo poo. Once those paychecks start coming in it's pure profit and you can legally get rid of them at 18 by then they will be all injured used up anyway. It's free money!

Easier to adopt kids that are at or near working age instead of spending money on upkeep for a decade+ before seeing any returns

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

500 good dogs posted:

if we don't figure out how to make this a reality I doubt we'll ever be a multiplanetary species :(

Read aurora, launching our kids at the stars willy nilly won't do it either