Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

TehSaurus posted:

Because I care about the suffering of living things!

But they’re just my opinions and child rearing is a complicated part of human existence and I’m not going to judge you. Unless you’re one of those quiver full assholes. Someone should do something about them.
what if they were quiverfull but for Communism instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

NeonPunk posted:

Doesn't compute. You cannot be communist if you exploit, oppress, and abuse the woman to pump out kids every 10 months.

good thing my communist quiverfull cult is poly

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

the real hustle is raising them well and even sending them to community college so that you can avoid the cost of retirement homes in old age

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

TehSaurus posted:

Man I don’t one about that one but I caught up on two months of the biosphere thread and just lol lmao your kids are so hosed what are you even going to tell them

"You were born to die for the CCP"