Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Because I care about the suffering of living things!

But they’re just my opinions and child rearing is a complicated part of human existence and I’m not going to judge you. Unless you’re one of those quiver full assholes. Someone should do something about them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

maybe if you weren’t such an ungrateful brat???

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

“breeders” are responsible for every post on this website

as damning as it is true

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

The Penis, is evil. The Penis shoots seeds, and makes new life to poison the Earth with a plague of men

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

War and Pieces posted:

what if they were quiverfull but for Communism instead?

Man I don’t one about that one but I caught up on two months of the biosphere thread and just lol lmao your kids are so hosed what are you even going to tell them

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

to be clear I’m fine with the kid havers. I’m just thinking about that short story about the teenager who is living through climate collapse and how she wants to strangle her grandma or whoever. but sure enjoy things now, these are the good times!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehSaurus
Jun 12, 2006

Maximo Roboto posted:

Did people living through the World Wars or the Great Depression think that about their ancestors

yeah good point when things get bad enough they’ll probably just blame it on whoever the brutal fascist regime tells them to which might not even be you!