Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Is this a very tall corgi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
24% chow, 25% collie, and then about 12 other breeds!

Troublemaker
Mar 12, 2007

This is Roger, and he does NOT want to go to work today.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Troublemaker posted:

This is Roger, and he does NOT want to go to work today.

roger looks extremely shaved and angry about it

Troublemaker
Mar 12, 2007

^^^^
LOL, he's not so much angry as very, very confused.

More of my dumbass pets.

Roger watching Stuart

Remy

Kiki, Roger and Remy making an oreo

Brooks

Karen

GORF

Kermit and Kirby (starry night reed frogs)

One of the reed frogs and a couple dart frogs, plus another very grumpy dart frog. Darts are named Strawberry, Papaya, Mango, and Watermelon, but hosed if I know who's who.

This is Cotton-Eye Joe. He's a jumping spider that just showed up in my paludarium one day.

Laverne the mourning gecko eating a piece of banana. Unfortunately, Shirley escaped.

I also have a couple of anoles, a parakeet, and 5 blue death-feigning beetles. In my paludarium I also have some vampire crabs, shrimp, African clawed frogs, and a poo poo-ton of guppies but they're either only out at night or just too drat hard to photograph.

don Jaime
Apr 3, 2004

I hope you don't mind, but it's been five years since Radar died and I still miss him terribly.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Currie

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Echo, a super effectionate tuxedo by day. Starved banshee by night.

Leo, a diva with a penchant for biting. Only cuddly on his terms.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Resting cone face

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Edit: Hmm, this seems to work on mobile and Awful app but not on web.

Chrs fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Apr 7, 2023

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.
While my friend is out of town, I watch her pack of dogs that nobody wanted to adopt or that were kept on chains for the majority of their lives, etc. I kind of want to have a sign made that says “[last names]’s Home for Good Dogs with Bad Manners” or something.

At this moment, I am cuddling with this lap dog.

She is perfect except for jumping on strangers, and sometimes talking off after something or getting loose and not being recallable be cause she is 100% deaf. She’s learned not to jump on me because I catch her preparing from the corner of my eye and turn sideways.

Also there is this gremlin, who i think is hilarious, but is not so smart:

The big, blue puppy was trying to play with me and she was letting him know that his level of energy is WAY too high.

Puppy in question. Also deaf. He was originally in an apartment and he just “won’t listen”.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

My sweet baby Ella. :3:

(note: Do not let her looks deceive you. She will get up at 2 am everyday to go run around and knock things off the shelf to get your attention because she wants to play. Her meow is soft and cute, though.)

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

LOL she's casing the joint. Check your locks.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

K went to the vet for shots and IV. She's not happy. They say a picture is worth a thousand words but this one just screams "gently caress" and "you".

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
make way for eggy

hes turning 12 next month

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
This is my other dog, Ivy(named after Poison Ivy Rorschach, who she shares a birthday with) as a half-grown puppy.

She was part of a litter of pups that a homeless couple’s dog had - a homeless activist that my GF knows took them and my GF fell in love with her. Look at those FEET.

I thought she was a pit bull/Lab mix, but it turns out she’s a pit/Rottweiler mix with some boxer and German shepherd, according to Embark.

Now she’s all grown up and still a spastic nutcase demon, but we love her.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mandie was my first client when I started doing doggy daycare and yesterday she came for her last day before she moves 9 hours away and she has been my best friend in real life for 2 years and I’m gonna miss her so much

Fatigued
Feb 5, 2010
Nap Ghost
My cat Chakra, she'll be turning 6 in a couple months. Almost 3 years now since I adopted her.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

I love this thread. Also here is my mom's cat, Boo. She arrived this big.

Boo loves people but had several placements before my mom gave her a forever home. We're not quite sure how old she is, but we suspect she's had kittens (she reacts to some baby animal sounds), was kicked by an abusive boyfriend before being surrendered, and was fed a lot of table scraps at another. The sheltered called her "Willow" which is either ironic or extremely short-sighted.

Boo loves it when I give her scritches because my mom's hands are arthritic and she can't scritch as well I can. She will kick one of her legs like a dog while being scritched and she drools a little.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Sid Vicious posted:

Mandie was my first client when I started doing doggy daycare and yesterday she came for her last day before she moves 9 hours away and she has been my best friend in real life for 2 years and I’m gonna miss her so much

hi sid, I love you and I love Mandie

and so does Chloe

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

More pets! MOooooooorre!

This is Heidi. She's passed on now but she had a good life. We rescued her because she was being bullied by the other farm cats despite being the biggest of them, primarily because she's had a tiny head and even tinier brain. Our older cat at the time, Yuki, had attempted to teach her basic catting 101 but Heidi did not get it. (She would catch mice, release them near Heidi, pounce on them, return. Eventually she just ate the mouse out of frustration)

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

This is Yuki. She was rescued from potentially being put to sleep due to someone's allergies, and she has also passed after a long and happy life. Yuki was a princess with a hidden heart of gold as while she could be outwardly bitchy when Heidi got traumatized (trips to the vet, sometimes Heidi's own stupidity) she'd comfort her. She was also extremely tolerant and figured out annoying things like getting her teeth brushed went a lot faster if she just played along.

While overall a very intelligent cat Yuki had a thing for rubbing her face into random plants, which would then make her eyes swell up. Since she was agile as well (and one of the few cats not to become a blimp in our care) we had to keep plants on lockdown since otherwise she'd figure out a way to them.

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.
It’s gonna be a productive day, I can tell

itry
Aug 23, 2019

DamnCanadian posted:

What a cutie :swoon:

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

DamnCanadian posted:

An excellent cat. I wish mine would be so well behaved as to lay under the monitor and away from the keyboard, but when he could jump up on the desk (he is a beeg boy now) he had a tendency to just do whatever he could to annoy me.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

DamnCanadian posted:

Adorable kitty, of course, but that's also a sweet rear end keyboard

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
y'alls animals are cool. i love them

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Ah! Here’s this thread!
My friend’s cat has decided I’m rad cause I play with her.

She was following me around the other night, wearing the “I’m gonna gently caress you up” face that cats wear when they want a play fight. I couldn’t get a picture of that because she was too close. Since I was ducking around with my phone to try to get a picture of that face, she moved onto the “if you don’t play with me, I’m gonna try to pull your pants down” stage.

So I picked her up for some good scritches cause she is funny. As soon as I put her down, she somersaulted onto her back to tempt me with a belly trap.

She usually ends up kicking herself in the head when she does this.

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

hay check out my ball
lol no of course you can’t play with it

imma bring this stick home somehow, k?

making friends - how it started

making friends - how it’s going

mischief.jpg

Comrade Koba fucked around with this message at 11:38 on Apr 25, 2023

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

e: doesn't work nm

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

All of my cats are especially full of sass today. Here, I have messed with Sissel’s hair while she says she hates it and please mess with her hair some more.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

bumppp

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Get the gently caress outta here with that beautiful cat! :)

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

:wow:

Have a Shiloh in return:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

excellent pussy

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

This the kinda cat to hand out quests and magic items

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Got the colorful one from my girlfriend as a birthday gift and then got her sister from the same pet shop (two hours away) because I didn’t want her to be alone

They are buried in my back yard under a tree. Haven’t had a pet since - too hard on me to lose them