Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Sekhmet is an underworld goddess and lives her life as such

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sekhmet is such a great name

yeah my girlfriend suggested Bast and I was like I ain't naming my cat after the Egyptian god everyone names their fuckin cat over so I started lookin up minor gods and Sekhmet fit her personality and slapped

she might get a bit bigger but I'm pretty sure she's close to full grown, she was 6.5lbs when she got spayed. She is very small.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Mar 31, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

we were just throwin down a sick dream sesh

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Wendigee posted:

Freshly spayed or something what's with the shaved tummy

E: very good pet

got spayed at the beginning of the month

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Wendigee posted:

The price is right guy had the right idea

she got out in January (took a 14 foot leap over the fence into the parking lot off our balcony) and scared the poo poo out of us, she was gone for like 18-19 hours and it was a pain in the rear end to get her back in the house. This neighborhood is full of tomcats, too, so I was pretty not happy about it since she was somewhere on the verge of going into heat. Sure enough, the day my girlfriend scheduled her spay, I get woken up while I'm sleeping to go to work at 10PM by the absolute worst cat noises ever, followed by a cat staring at me in permanent arch.

I'm very glad she's spayed.

She took absolutely 0 time off from having no chill after the ketamine wore off. Sekhmet is a very proper name for her.

quote:

In a myth about the end of Ra's rule on the earth, Ra sends the goddess Hathor, in the form of Sekhmet, to destroy mortals who conspired against him. In the myth, Sekhmet's blood-lust was not quenched at the end of battle that led to her destroying almost all of humanity. To stop her Ra poured out beer dyed with red ochre or hematite so that it resembled blood. Mistaking the beer for blood, she became so drunk that she gave up the slaughter and returned peacefully to Ra.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Wendigee posted:

yeah they recover really really quick. Cats heal super fast and young ones heal super fast and well.

she's lovely i hope you don't wear a lot of white shirts lol

buddy my favorite bands are High on Fire and Mastodon and she's a bartender, we are a black clothes household

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Apr 1, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The French Army posted:

This is Ozymandias, king of kings. Look upon his works and despair. Then dig them out of the litter box. He likes to carry around his miniature plush tater tot at 4 AM and yowl at it.

Here is Ozy interfering with post-work boot removal:

Here is Ozy interfering with post-boot removal supper eating:

Ozymandias and Sekhmet should get together and workshop bein dicks

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Augustus Snodgrass posted:

Cone bros

They sure have a lot of energy for a couple of cats that just lost their balls.

yeah sekhmet didn't even try to take it easy even while she was still all hosed up on ketamine or whatever they gave her, much less after it wore off. Not even a hint that she had her uterus and ovaries removed except not wanting to go into the 7' basket on that cat tree for 2 1/2 weeks.

also lol conebros

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Augustus Snodgrass posted:

She's a beautiful girl.

she is "do u wanna fighhhhttt meeeeee, do u wanna catch deez haaaaaannnds," personified cuz she's from the streets and most likely the runt. She's 6.5lbs right now and I don't think she's getting that much bigger.

They called her the spicy kitty when we picked her up from her spay lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol what kind of hund is that, I used to have retired racing greyhounds when I was a kid

Tarkus posted:

Black Cat Crew represent!

I won't let Sekhmet outside because shes street af and tiny and is totally gonna get hosed up at some point and come back to me lookin like this after it costs like $5000

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Jestery posted:

A Greyhound, she was used and abused for racing and breeding and now she's having the best of her twilight years with us

good, same as both of mine when I was a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Troublemaker posted:

This is Roger, and he does NOT want to go to work today.

roger looks extremely shaved and angry about it