Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
podcasters everywhere scrambling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

democracy has been saved from death in darkness

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Shear Modulus posted:

elon unban krassenstein now that he's vindicated

https://twitter.com/krassenstein/status/1641607396345761792?t=qC7h6y22yntWDkhwPALWHg&s=19

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lessail posted:

podcasters everywhere scrambling

lol yes. leys see how this plays out

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
does this mean that basta is exonerated ?? ??

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

a harrowing reminder to never allow a woman to get near your vital essence

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

🤬Gonna miss him when they give him the chair 🥵

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

he's just going to pardon himself in two years

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Live stream the execution!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Donald Trump is in some serious trouble.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Smythe posted:

does this mean that basta is exonerated ?? ??

basta said that trump will be exonerated

quote:

Former Stormy Daniels lawyer Michael Avenatti raised doubts about the Manhattan district attorney's case against former President Donald Trump.

A staunch critic of Trump, Avenatti highlighted the unreliability of star witness Michael Cohen. He argued that the former president's legal team will tear through his testimony in a hypothetical trial and likely put any indictment reliant on Cohen in jeopardy.

"I have been consistent for 5 yrs: NEVER underestimate the ability of Michael Cohen to screw something up by engaging in stupidity, lies, and sheer f***ery. NEVER. #zeronothero," Avenatti tweeted.

"Rule: If you have to meet with a witness over 20 times to get to the alleged 'facts' and the 'truth,' RUN!!! Because you've got yourself a terrible witness who can't be trusted and might just crater your career and your reputation," he added.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Willa Rogers posted:

basta said that trump will be exonerated

he will be!

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Fake News

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Lol what happens now

https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/1641575007552778243?t=AGX1GqO-AtV4viXothKFag&s=19

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

trump posted a couple minutes after this saying he will turn himself in

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Nix Panicus posted:

Indict and try all presidents, current and former, dead or alive. It's time for a cadaver synod

Andrew Johnson first.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

will never happen. close gas ban sad

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

can he pardon himself if he becomes president again?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

yes

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Lpzie posted:

will never happen. close gas ban sad

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Has anyone checked if China are behind this?

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

He has to admit guilt first I believe.

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Weka posted:

He has to admit guilt first I believe.

lmao

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Trump can never be chained as long as he has love in his heart

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

And this is why DeSantis won’t be the nominee :lol: they can’t attack or go against Trump at all so even in the easiest campaign layup of your opponent getting indicted for who gives a gently caress they have to defend him and say how awesome and amazing he is because they’ve trained their baying hogs to attack anyone who doesn’t suck his dick 24/7

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Wheeee posted:

he's just going to pardon himself right now

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

And this is why DeSantis won’t be the nominee :lol: they can’t attack or go against Trump at all so even in the easiest campaign layup of your opponent getting indicted for who gives a gently caress they have to defend him and say how awesome and amazing he is because they’ve trained their baying hogs to attack anyone who doesn’t suck his dick 24/7

I've been wondering if he's aiming for the vice presidency.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Seeing reports that before his execution Donald trump flawlessly recited the shahada and recieved the light of islam

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

everyone yawning at this isn't looking at the big picture. when he easily beats this and gets a 20 point bump in the polls, think of how much dems are gonna lose their loving minds

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008

Weka posted:

I've been wondering if he's aiming for the vice presidency.

i feel that this bridge has effectively been burnt and no one on the planet holds a grudge like trump

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Seeing reports that before his execution Donald trump flawlessly recited the shahada and recieved the light of islam

i hope trump goes to prison and converts to the nation of islam while he's in prison

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Azathoth posted:

everyone yawning at this isn't looking at the big picture. when he easily beats this and gets a 20 point bump in the polls, think of how much dems are gonna lose their loving minds

"Now we've got Trump right where we want him... At the center of what is sure to be the most widely publicized trial of all time just before he runs for president again... Oh no"

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
he's innocent

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

spacemang_spliff posted:

i hope trump goes to prison and converts to the nation of islam while he's in prison

this

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

tenderjerk posted:

i feel that this bridge has effectively been burnt and no one on the planet holds a grudge like trump

Yeah, that bridge is thoroughly burned but he's also only 44, he's not just thinking about this election. He can absolutely wait out Trump as long as he stays in the good graces of the GOP primary voters in Florida and run in 2028 or 2032. He's younger now than Obama was when he was elected. If he plays his cards right, we'll be hearing about him for the next few decades.

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

Best outcome, Trump goes to prison, wins the 2024 election anyway. Refuses to pardon self because he can't bring self to admit guilt, so has to be president from prison for 4 years. Someone who is good at law please help me by assuring me that this is possible.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

spacemang_spliff posted:

if anyone could lead the Yakubians to Moorish Science it's Shiek Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

Best outcome, Trump goes to prison, wins the 2024 election anyway. Refuses to pardon self because he can't bring self to admit guilt, so has to be president from prison for 4 years. Someone who is good at law please help me by assuring me that this is possible.

the funniest possible outcome is him getting convicted then elected and then ordering the secret service to treat any attempt to arrest trump as if they were kidnapping the president and no cops being willing to see if the secret service will follow that order. trump then spends four years officially as a fugitive and pushes through a constitutional change to get a third term because he is afraid they might actually jail him if he's not in office