Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
lurk more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
People like animals

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

pencilhands posted:

I make topics that I think are interesting or funny and they always get lots of posts, but then people come in and say my topics are bad and I get probated even though lots of people are interacting with them. What exactly do I need to do to improve?

Change your name to penisfingers and I guarantee all your threads will be popular.

I know I'd give every one a :five:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

JediTalentAgent posted:

Well, it didn't last long. I was put out of business by Hottest Topic and Best Topic.

Think the mistake was starting a business in a mall in 2023 op.

Also you can always try "better than those laying lame rear end store calling themselves hottest topic and Best topic, topic". Like the names a bit long and unwieldy, but I think it still gets the point across about those lame rear end stores.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Remember always that "making GBS threads" is word filtered to "making gbs threads" when you aren't logged in. Asking how to post better gbs threads is like asking how to poo poo better. You just poo poo, man. You can't, like, get better at it.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Dixville posted:

is like asking how to poo poo better. You just poo poo, man. You can't, like, get better at it.

It's small minded people like yourself who keep denying making GBS threads it's rightful place as the Olympic sport, like it clearly is.

:argh:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Don't dope your rear end it ain't worth it

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
Post a thread about how you burned your computer and permanently went offline.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Dixville posted:

Remember always that "making GBS threads" is word filtered to "making gbs threads" when you aren't logged in. Asking how to post better gbs threads is like asking how to poo poo better. You just poo poo, man. You can't, like, get better at it.

I'd like to disagree from the position that I have absolutely gotten worse at making GBS threads over time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

pencilhands posted:

I make topics that I think are interesting or funny and they always get lots of posts, but then people come in and say my topics are bad and I get probated even though lots of people are interacting with them. What exactly do I need to do to improve?

make a thread about feet and how sexy they are, op