Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://oec.world/en/tradle/

this game is the loving poo poo, dont post answers just let me know your scores, if you post a single answer in here i will gently caress you up i am not kidding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Platystemon posted:

this game is the loving poo poo, dont post answers just let me know your scores, if you post a single answer in here i will gently caress you up i am not kidding.

one play, one guess, one name.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

today's answer is macau

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

its always the Faroe islands

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 92 days!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

how is there no treble thread too much fixation on bass imo

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

hell yeah got it, i'm actually the best at this

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
me after I guess wrong

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-06-2017/yPseOg.mp4

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

Platystemon posted:

got it in 3, op

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
got it in 2 because of the antimony. we all know the biggest antimony exporter in the world!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
got it in 1. i get in 1 every time

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

i was looking through smaller exports, and hit transportation

"Baby Carriages are a part of Cars, tractors, trucks & parts thereof.. They include Baby carriages and parts ."

lol. kinda surprised me. also, china's exports of baby carriages are about the same as today's country's entire export value. gold ain't doin so well!

looks like 40 years ago they were part of a group with some toys? OEC site is too slow for me to do any research really, i'm sure there's a silly reason it changed.

Quotey has issued a correction as of 18:37 on Mar 31, 2023

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
#Tradle #391 2/6
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
https://oec.world/en/tradle

I think someone might get this in one go, but it is not what I would have expected the country’s chart to look like. There are only so many options for countries that might export that mix of crops, though, and the direction/distance will get you there easily.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I went with Haiti first because of charcoal briquettes and the Dominican republics got a lot of amber and I assume that's what insect resin is. Then CAR, because I'm stupid. After that I was just lost in central asia. again. Truth be told I didn't know the country in question had so much ag production

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Milo and POTUS posted:

I went with Haiti first because of charcoal briquettes and the Dominican republics got a lot of amber and I assume that's what insect resin is. Then CAR, because I'm stupid. After that I was just lost in central asia. again. Truth be told I didn't know the country in question had so much ag production

I think insect resin is more like lac/shellac (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shellac?useskin=vector) although it is ironically kind of unclear to me if the 'insect resin' trade term can include what are actually plant resins. lac deposits look pretty much like tree sap, but they are actually from the bug.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh god that's an embarrassing brain fart. I focused on the insect and not the fact that it's fossilized tree sap. In my defense I just got up and haven't eaten in like 16 hours

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Milo and POTUS posted:

Oh god that's an embarrassing brain fart. I focused on the insect and not the fact that it's fossilized tree sap. In my defense I just got up and haven't eaten in like 16 hours

all credit to jurassic park: operation genesis

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The two major commercial insect secretions with which I am familiar are lac, as in the raw material behind shellac, and cochineal beetles, which give us the food‐safe dye carmine. Cochineal beetles are raised on cactus. It used to be be business in Australia and in places like the Canary Islands. Lac beetles have a wider host range of plants that grow in wetter areas.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
this is the thread that closes cspam

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Regarde Aduck posted:

Oh thank god

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
#Tradle #391 1/6
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
were going to leave this area of the globe next week and my performance is going to go from savant to average American real fast

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I knew they had tons of nuts and fruit orchards but tropical fruit threw me off so it took me 4 guesses

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

big trouble in little tradle

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

they should start exporting us millitary equipment

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Quotey posted:

they should start exporting us millitary equipment

i made that joke in the last thread

i say swears online posted:

87% US military equipment
13% opium

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

i say swears online posted:

i made that joke in the last thread

doesnt count.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I just guessed Sri Lanka six times in a row and told the game it was wrong when it tried to correct me

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Regarde Aduck posted:

Reversal of fortune!

C‐SPAM destroyed Tradle.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:negative:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
:stare:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Dead gay comedy forum wins again

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tradle is the most handsome site on the internet

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hahahahahaha the revenge of Anime is Trash is harsh and quick

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You stole my thread

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
aced it again, woo this is too easy

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
d-tier Trump misspelling

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
Is it broken for anyone else? Its just blank.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Is it broken for anyone else? Its just blank.

this is the "no tradle" thread something broke today IDK what

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
#Tradle #393 3/6
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It’s back, but you’re going to hate it.

I don’t think it’s a huge spoiler to say that I cheated by using Wikipedia’s List of countries and dependencies by population when I saw that total export figure. If you hated Hong Kong, this is worse.

We’ll never know what puzzle #392 was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Platystemon posted:

#Tradle #393 3/6
🟩🟩🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It’s back, but you’re going to hate it.

I don’t think it’s a huge spoiler to say that I cheated by using Wikipedia’s List of countries and dependencies by population when I saw that total export figure. If you hated Hong Kong, this is worse.

We’ll never know what puzzle #392 was.

Yeah once I was in the right region I opened Google maps and looked for a tiny island I'd never heard of

Not in the spirit of things but I was never getting this