Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
me after I guess wrong

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-06-2017/yPseOg.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I went with Haiti first because of charcoal briquettes and the Dominican republics got a lot of amber and I assume that's what insect resin is. Then CAR, because I'm stupid. After that I was just lost in central asia. again. Truth be told I didn't know the country in question had so much ag production

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Oh god that's an embarrassing brain fart. I focused on the insect and not the fact that it's fossilized tree sap. In my defense I just got up and haven't eaten in like 16 hours

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Regarde Aduck posted:

this is the thread that closes cspam

Oh thank god

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hahahahahaha the revenge of Anime is Trash is harsh and quick

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You stole my thread

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Got it in 2 babay. Thanks worldle. Finally paying off. Went with Nauru first.
#Tradle #393 2/6
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
https://oec.world/en/tradle

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Well I won yesterday and I pretty handily lost today. Took me 5! The size of africa still throws me for a loop, but I did try Central Asia first because of the gold and petroleum I figured it'd be wedged in between kazahstan and wherever it was a few days ago. Are you lot using maps? It feels unsporting to, so I don't

Woke Mind Virus posted:

I got it in 5 cause I'm not a nerd

I uh, ALSO am not a nerd. I want that to be made very clear

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

i say swears online posted:

maps make it a little too easy but I will cheat on islands. when it was Wallis and Fortuna I used maps but didn't loving zoom in far enough for them to even show up lol

I am a nerd though and can label a blank africa from memory

I got wallis and fortuna so fast because it pops up all the time on worldle lol.

I am a nerd though and can label a blank africa from memory

Maybe not the whole continent but I don't think this is too difficult. Yet when you take them off the map and just show an outline, it's somehow harder for countries that don't have a lot of distinctive borders

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sure, stuff like gambia, namibia, benin (turkey leg), chad (lol). But there's a bunch where they clearly just superimposed that poo poo across desert, or rainforest. The bigger problem with worldle is no sense of scale though.

I am surprised at how good ive gotten at west africa

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

#Tradle #395 2/6
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Got it in 2. I was gonna do BIOT for some reason but neither it nor diego garcia were on the possible list. I then played my favorite game, lesser antilles or south pacific a game I generally lose. Once I got it wrong there really was no other option in the area

Platystemon posted:

#Tradle #395 1/6
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The key is the coffee. Has to be a high island within the right latitude band. My knowledge of fishing isn’t great, but I also ruled out most of the Pacific as having waters too deep. Coral atolls have shallows but not high land for coffee. Maybe I’m wrong and catching crustaceans doesn’t work like that though.

scandal rocked the tradle thread as accusations of playing on another computer first flew,

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Al! posted:

whew. got 1/6 today but man it was close

If you got it on the first try what is supposed to be close to it lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

#Tradle #396 2/6
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Sometimes there's so little around that you're left with no other choice

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I am surrounded by geo geniuses in this thread

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Palestine completely hosed up worldle lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Did it in 3. I don't know why I tried panama first. Well, that's not true, it's because so many fly the Panamanian flag. Then I tried mauritania, before figuring it out

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

FFFFFFFFFFF

First guess was the neighboring country

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Anyone who does better than me is a cheater. Anyone worse is a noob. The counterstrike mantra

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hey hey, got it in one. Probably for specious reasons too. It was the lack of hogs in the produce section, and I assume they'd have their own category

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I considered them first but I figured the gdp was too low

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Look we've seen the picture and there wasn't any poo poo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

finally I learn something useful itt

It was the first thing I thought of

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Beeftweeter posted:

#Tradle #NaN 6/6
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

guessed pretty much everything surrounding it first lol

Same though with a belgium start. The loving hard liquor threw me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Another day, another victory against tradle

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hell yeah, I'm 2 and 0

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah I did terribly on this one. Give me more tiny countries please

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I had no idea they had so much petroleum.

Now that is funny. And arguably spoilers lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I went Kazakhstan first :negative:. I even checked their demographics to see if they had a large enough christian population to justify hogs and hard liquor

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I honestly expected more seafood if that's the case

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Got it in two

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jon Irenicus posted:

ah yes, today was an exercise in "surely THIS country would have more than 3.55bn in exports, right?" and leading my way through the coffee belt

I got it in 2 because of arrows but its amazing how often this screws me. Also surprised at volume of sea lake food

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

how are you getting that information no wonder you're winning

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

says it's legit aid then says it's bad hmmm are they brothers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Megamissen posted:

#Tradle #411 3/6
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

belgium->serbia->macedonia
i guess they have not updated the name yet for some reason

Are you in australia? I got it in one because this post dropped way earlier. I can't even in good conscience say I got it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

God damnit I'm gonna have to ignore you. I assumed you were talking about the one before

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Megamissen posted:

ill start adding :siren:new tradle alert:siren:

I would say oh dont do that but man it feels gross using ignore lol

Look on the bright side, I'm two for two!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

#Tradle #413 1/6
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

hell yeah bb first legit one in days

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The cocoa butter tricked me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

totally blank in chrome :cool:

I'm counting that as a win