Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fatherboxx)

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA
Honestly, IFVs are all just boxes on wheels to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
Could you fill a drone boat with so much explosive that its a threat for a bridge pylon? Probably not but...

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

Name Change posted:

There's a good chance I may committed some light genocide

It's called sparkling genocide

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
This poo poo is usually why secret services exist. When a state has to do some quasi terrorist poo poo they obviously will, it's always been that way, but the playbook would be to deny even if presented with damning evidence. I don't know who the hell should benefit from these talks.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

spankmeister posted:

Ok so:

1. US finds out about terror plot by ISIS-K, presumably shares info with Russia
2. US goes public about "some" terror threat to Russia
3. Putin dismisses claims, says no attack will happen, says US is trying to sow fear and division
4. Terror attack happens
5. Russia derides US for not sharing intel
6. FSB starts shifting blame towards Ukraine

Completely as expected, Putin is spinning intelligence failures of Russian security services by blaming Ukraine and USA.

What I love is that the new policy of total transparency by the USA intelligence services tends to erode the margins of bullshit that Putin can spin.
After the start of the war a lot of head of state that would be otherwise somewhat neutral were forced to concede that Putin is a violent imperialist moron and put their chips with Ukraine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT

fatherboxx posted:

TNT-loaded Buhanka assaults probably

NMSthis warcrime already happenedNMS