Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Dixville posted:

Chinese food makes me sick

Weasel: "It $12. Now give us the food back."

Fatguy: "Man you are rude, what is your name? I'm going to complain to your manager. Here's the $5. Now goodbye."

At this point the Fatguy closes the door and we hear huge laughter from behind it. Weasel is pretty pissed. He mumbles something and starts banging on the door. Of course the pricks ignore us.

I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I'm not even sure what just happened. Weasel on the other hand, is a true veteran delivery boy. He walks calmly over to the car. I thought that we're giving up and going to talk to the manager. Haha, what an idiot am I?

Weasel reaches into the backseats where there are a few empty take out boxes. He grabs a couple, and he ducks behind the car. Next thing I know he pulls down his pants and shits right into the loving box. It was disgusting. The first time I've seen another man take a poo poo, but then again Weasel was pretty crazy. Weasel by now is laughing like a friggin lunatic, all giddy like he got laid for the first time. He wipes his rear end with some grass and dumps the grass on top of the poo poo, covering it up pretty good. He's beside himself with giddy and keeps repeating "I'm gonna get those fuckers bro, you watch. This is going to be great. Some real funny poo poo."

He pulls out one of the remaining packages for delivery. Picks out some pungent noodle thingy. I think it might have been shrimp or something, it had a strong smell. Weasel just dumped about a third of the food onto the poo poo/grass combo, filling it up to the brim. He then packaged it all up just like another delivery, chopstick and all. I didn't know what he was doing. I thought perhaps he might throw it into their room or something. I was hoping it wasn't "something."

Weasel calmly walked back to the apartment. Now with most apartments, there are managers on the premise. This one was no exception. Most buildings, the managers stayed in room 101. Weasel walked straight to the manager's room and knocked.

Manager: "Yeah?"

Weasel: "Hi, I'm from room#(Fatguy'sRoom). They ordered Chinese food, but they say they didn't order it. But they paid for it. And told me to give it to you. Says its for making too much noise earlier."

Manager: "Ok thanks."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU