Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
I've done countless jagged alliance 2 runs but would always run out of steam one third of the way through the game and start over. The only time I toughed it out and ended up assaulting the capital, Diedrianna seems to have glitched herself out of existence and I never found her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Odddzy posted:

I've done countless jagged alliance 2 runs but would always run out of steam one third of the way through the game and start over. The only time I toughed it out and ended up assaulting the capital, Diedrianna seems to have glitched herself out of existence and I never found her.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Nicest psychopath you'll ever meet
Twisted loving nice guy

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Insetik
Mar 30, 2010

MERRY GLIZZMAS
When I was younger, i helped my next door neighbor's younger brother beat Super Mario 64 by doing a lot of cool speedrun strats. I never said that I learned them from watching other people do them first so the kid just thought I was really really smart and good at Mario 64.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I was a ZZT/MegaZeux kid.

It’s not your fault

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Odddzy posted:

JA2 ftw honestly

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

My confession is that I alienated all of the horse girls in my class in elementary school by constantly talking about Primal Rage lore.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

I played super Mario sunshine at a kid's house after school then threw up strawberry kiwi Snapple all over their stairs when I was leaving

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I played super Mario sunshine at a kid's house after school then threw up strawberry kiwi Snapple all over their stairs when I was leaving

there's no way you're young enough for this to be a true story with your 06 regdate havin rear end. This is for Truthful Gaming Confessions. Begone, epic Bernie Sanders Guy.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

2003 Bernie Sanders Regdate Guy: I once Fauxtested at the University of Alabama for Robot Rights. *tries holding in laughter* LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

🖕🏿

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

there's no way you're young enough for this to be a true story with your 06 regdate havin rear end. This is for Truthful Gaming Confessions. Begone, epic Bernie Sanders Guy.

they just forgot to mention they were 16 in this story, simple as really

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

they just forgot to mention they were 16 in this story, simple as really

If it turns out they were much younger though, watch out - since IKs here can retroactively act on unpunished COPPA violations from decades past, right? :D

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

2003 Bernie Sanders Av Guy: I was 9 years old in 2016. Donald Trump took everything from me. He stole my future. The least you can do is believe my obvious 0iq tier trash rear end trolls.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
This noob is gonna come back with a polaroid picture from 2002 of pink vomit on a staircase with mario sunshine on a tv in the background, mamkute style

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

heehee posted:

This noob is gonna come back with a polaroid picture from 2002 of pink vomit on a staircase with mario sunshine on a tv in the background, mamkute style

Funny since your polaroids taken in the previousa 20 years have been seized by the FBI.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Funny since your polaroids taken in the previousa 20 years have been seized by the FBI.

Lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Odddzy posted:

This is how everyone plays JA2, it's a great game but the endgame is a chore

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

When I was like 7 or 8 I would go over to this other girls house all the time because she had Pokemon Pinball and I loved that poo poo, she eventually called me out for wanting to play the game more than hang out with her.

I then had to watch and rewatch the Britney Spears Hit Me Baby One More Time music video over and over again just so she'd keep inviting me over, it was all she wanted to do. As soon as I got my own copy I stopped hanging out with her.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It's true, and you deserve to go to hell for calling me liar. Enjoy burning for eternity, dumbass

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

cardinale
Jul 11, 2016

PinheadSlim posted:

When I was like 7 or 8 I would go over to this other girls house all the time because she had Pokemon Pinball and I loved that poo poo, she eventually called me out for wanting to play the game more than hang out with her.

I then had to watch and rewatch the Britney Spears Hit Me Baby One More Time music video over and over again just so she'd keep inviting me over, it was all she wanted to do. As soon as I got my own copy I stopped hanging out with her.
haha i did this as a child too, but the game was some no-name brickbreaker. Sorry to that friend

When i shared an apartment with a friend who introduced me to JRPGs, I saved over her halfway complete Shadow Hearts save file with my first save. I felt bad so I played back up to where she was, using a gamefaqs guide so she had all the best stuff. She continued on with that save file till she was in the final dungeon at which point i accidentally saved over her file again with my noob file. I have never been so mortified as having to confess I had done this idiotic thing not once but twice

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

cardinale posted:

haha i did this as a child too, but the game was some no-name brickbreaker. Sorry to that friend

When i shared an apartment with a friend who introduced me to JRPGs, I saved over her halfway complete Shadow Hearts save file with my first save. I felt bad so I played back up to where she was, using a gamefaqs guide so she had all the best stuff. She continued on with that save file till she was in the final dungeon at which point i accidentally saved over her file again with my noob file. I have never been so mortified as having to confess I had done this idiotic thing not once but twice

id kick your goddamn stupid rear end and youd thank me after that bullshit

Mock Turtle
Jul 19, 2022

PinheadSlim posted:

pokemon pinball ftw and lol

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

PinheadSlim posted:

the last time I played Pokemon Pinball on my Gameboy my Dad, grandpa and me got detained with dozens of other people by the FBI at Dulles Airport because of a suspicious package on a flight. I can't think about Pokemon without also thinking about post 9/11 security hysteria

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Jon Irenicus posted:

the last time I played Pokemon Pinball on my Gameboy my Dad, grandpa and me got detained with dozens of other people by the FBI at Dulles Airport because of a suspicious package on a flight. I can't think about Pokemon without also thinking about post 9/11 security hysteria

Been there man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

heehee posted:

Been there man.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

heehee posted:

Been there man.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Personally I can’t think about Mario without thinking about the McCarthyist Red Scare of the 1950s.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

heehee posted:

Been there man.

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Personally I can’t think about Mario without thinking about the McCarthyist Red Scare of the 1950s.

Meow Meow Meow
Nov 13, 2010
I was probably 6 or 7 and my brother's friend had brought over a Virtual Boy, I got to play it while they were playing something on the tv. I was playing Warioland and the friend specifically told me not to overwrite his far save file because he had worked really hard on it. Well I had no clue what I was doing and saved over it.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

One day I was playing Donkey Kong on the Gameboy on the school bus and for whatever reason I got so mad at the game I decided to bite the cartridge hard enough to break it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

rodbeard posted:

One day I was playing Donkey Kong on the Gameboy on the school bus and for whatever reason I got so mad at the game I decided to bite the cartridge hard enough to break it.

Donkey Kong Land? That game blows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

No it was DK94, the good one.