Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Go gently caress yourself for real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I keep confusing you with a lurker guy with a Pierce Bronson avatar out of the corner of my eye and being really disappointed by the posts.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I keep confusing you with a lurker guy with a Pierce Bronson avatar out of the corner of my eye and being really disappointed by the posts.

I also forget who I'm talking to once I'm being completely destroyed by a master class troll.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I also forget who I'm talking to once I'm being completely destroyed by a master class troll.

You owe me two million dollars.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You owe me two million dollars.

Huh? Who are you talking about? Sounds like some crazy poo poo LOL. I'm just out here grinding.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lol drat

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

wow that's funny

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mycophobia posted:

wow that's funny

My new gimmick of being a battered woman is coming in nicely tubes. 😬

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

The number of JRPGs I've beaten is Final Fantasy 7 and the Kingdom Hearts games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Roth posted:

Same but only KH1. :eng99:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Yeah. Beer battered. *walks into bathroom*

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

Roth posted:

I finally beat Dream Drop Distance in november. my save file got wiped out when my ssd failed so i had to play most of the game twice. I'm looking forward to finally playing A Fragmentary Passage or whatever it's called this year

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
whenever there's a game with a rushed third act like most obsidian rpg's there's like a 50% chance I'll stop playing the game entirely because it was all welp I spent all this time doing sidequests and they're just gonna funnel me into a perfunctory final zone for a boss fight against something weaker than stuff i already beat so whats the point. tyranny was rushed as hell but i stuck around because it hooked me with all the diff choices you make and how they effect everything

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheSwizzler posted:

whenever there's a game with a rushed third act like most obsidian rpg's there's like a 50% chance I'll stop playing the game entirely because it was all welp I spent all this time doing sidequests and they're just gonna funnel me into a perfunctory final zone for a boss fight against something weaker than stuff i already beat so whats the point. tyranny was rushed as hell but i stuck around because it hooked me with all the diff choices you make and how they effect everything

Same. I’ve gotten like 70% through a million lovely RPGs and just decided I don’t need to see the end.

Mock Turtle
Jul 19, 2022

prayer group posted:

i went over to my friend kevin's house in second grade and didn't let him play my copy of pokemon red because i had caught a pikachu. i wouldn't let him play on my save, and i wouldn't let him start a new file even if he promised not to save over mine. he cried and i didn't really feel bad. sorry kevin.

lol this reminded me of when my cousin stole my pokemon emerald cart. when I saw her again a few weeks later she just handed it back to me like, "here, I got you to Winona, no problem"

:dafuq:

edit for CONFESSION: my gamer confession is that I found out the simpsons game for the wii would give me such intense motion sickness that I would throw up so whenever I wanted to skip school I would wake up early to play it until I got sick lmao

Mock Turtle fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Apr 2, 2023

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Mock Turtle posted:

edit for CONFESSION: my gamer confession is that I found out the simpsons game for the wii would give me such intense motion sickness that I would throw up so whenever I wanted to skip school I would wake up early to play it until I got sick lmao

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mock Turtle posted:

lol this reminded me of when my cousin stole my pokemon emerald cart. when I saw her again a few weeks later she just handed it back to me like, "here, I got you to Winona, no problem"

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mock Turtle posted:

Lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Mock Turtle posted:

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mycophobia posted:

wow that's funny

This as well

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mock Turtle posted:

Lol cool.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Mock Turtle posted:

Lol

Obscure Risk
Feb 23, 2009

TASed losers
Cya dopes

ive never finished the wind waker because the triforce map bit always burns me out

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've never played more than 90 minutes of a Metal Gear Solid game and all of that was spent in the MGS 5 intro

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
The only Resident Evil I've played is five minutes worth of Dead Aim.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I've never owned a console that wasn't a Playstation. Played lots of Nintendo but it was always on friends' consoles.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

I got zero platform loyalty I jumped from N64 to ps2 to xb360 to pc and back to Xbox just straight up mercenary poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I cried from the Yoshi chorus in Yoshi’s Story.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I would spend hours just organizing all my loot in skyrim. Putting all my cloth gear in the dresser and armor in the wardrobe, alchemy supplies in the barrel next to the table. I actually managed to accidentally stumble on the infinite skill book glitch when i was fiddling around trying to organize my bookshelves.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

oh god i spent hours making a trading post in fallout 4 dropping poo poo on the ground then placing it carefully on shelves then you'd load in and bethesda physics would kick in resulting in a hilarious explosion launching everything all over the place like that godamn old board game perfection

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

i started learning sc2 a few years ago, was playing online and doing good, getting build orders down. my brother came over one day and i wanted to show off so i started a game against easy ai so i could show him the build. was explaining why iw as doing stuff and was kind of distracted, after a couple of minutes the ai sent its first attack over and i realised id forgotten to build any army at all. my brother said "i was wondering about that but figured you knew something i didnt". i went so red in embaressment i could physically feel it so i alt f4'd and uninstalled the game and ive never played it again since.

Mock Turtle
Jul 19, 2022

I only played the pizza hut demo disc of mgs1 + bought mgs3 for the 3ds and returned it same day because I didnt think about how hosed the controls would be on a 3ds

Plebian Parasite posted:

I would spend hours just organizing all my loot in skyrim. Putting all my cloth gear in the dresser and armor in the wardrobe, alchemy supplies in the barrel next to the table. I actually managed to accidentally stumble on the infinite skill book glitch when i was fiddling around trying to organize my bookshelves.

I always tried decorating in skyrim by carefully placing objects ontop of tables dressers shelves etc like in morrowind but half the time when I re-entered the building the physics would go crazy

setting up a little shrine for kodlak whitemane with his armor and seeing it launched in the air whenever I entered jorvaskr, dutifully setting it back up every time until the armor clips completely into the ground and is lost forever

TheSwizzler posted:

oh god i spent hours making a trading post in fallout 4 dropping poo poo on the ground then placing it carefully on shelves then you'd load in and bethesda physics would kick in resulting in a hilarious explosion launching everything all over the place like that godamn old board game perfection

exactly this lol, I think it could straight up kill you in oblivion if caught in the physics exploding

Mock Turtle fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Apr 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I've never played more than 90 minutes of a Metal Gear Solid game and all of that was spent in the MGS 5 intro

same but multiplayer in Peace Walker