Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
as a kid I loved Final Fantasy X and more or less 100%ed it, played it through multiple times, etc. Once my younger cousin came over to visit and wanted to play it so he started a new game and I was really careful to tell him not to save his game without me in case he saved over my endgame save file. When it was time for him to save his game I took the controller, opened the save point, and instinctively saved over my own game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

vyelkin posted:

as a kid I loved Final Fantasy X and more or less 100%ed it, played it through multiple times, etc. Once my younger cousin came over to visit and wanted to play it so he started a new game and I was really careful to tell him not to save his game without me in case he saved over my endgame save file. When it was time for him to save his game I took the controller, opened the save point, and instinctively saved over my own game.

lol

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

vyelkin posted:

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

vyelkin posted:

lmfao

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

vyelkin posted:

haha

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

vyelkin posted:

lmfao

Mock Turtle
Jul 19, 2022

vyelkin posted:

lol.. :stare:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

vyelkin posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/SmoggyFaithfulHummingbirdLeeroyJenkins

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

vyelkin posted:

Lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

vyelkin posted:

lmao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

vyelkin posted:

lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

vyelkin posted:

How calm was your freakout?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

How calm was your freakout?

I was furious but I knew it was my own fault not his so I just sat there and seethed while he looked confused

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lmao i knew this was gonna get posted

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

vyelkin posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao every time

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

vyelkin posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

lmao

uncreativename
Jul 30, 2013

lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao immediately wanted to post this

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

vyelkin posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol especially at 637 views

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

classic

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

vyelkin posted:

lmfao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

vyelkin posted:

lmao

lmao

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

vyelkin posted:

oh no.... Oh nooooo! Man that would've been infuriating! And what's worse - now you have nobody to blame! drat

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

vyelkin posted:

lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lmfao

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

god the timing on this is amazing lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

vyelkin posted:

Lmfao

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

vyelkin posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Mock Turtle posted:

edit for CONFESSION: my gamer confession is that I found out the simpsons game for the wii would give me such intense motion sickness that I would throw up so whenever I wanted to skip school I would wake up early to play it until I got sick lmao

vyelkin posted:

lmao