Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Looks great!

One of my friends did a very similar project during covid, looks quite similar to yours. It's a great unit. Their biggest issues were sourcing the appliances and poo poo like windows/door during the supply chain problems. Are you doing a cook top/hot plate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Here is what our friends did with their "kitchen" for their build - basically in the rear and the swingout door has a prep table built into it.

Their whole unit turned out really well. Sorry about the potato phone pics. Her iphone downsized the hell out of it so I'm dealing with something like a 20kb photo here lol

slidebite fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Aug 24, 2023

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Looks really good.

Raised by Hamsters posted:

I really dig that door and their little counter top pop out on it, don't know if I've seen one like that. But is that just a trick of the camera lens, or does that have a mile of trailer tongue in front of the actual cabin?
It is longer than most for sure but it's not crazy long. They are super outdoorsy types and use it for gear storage.