Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Montreal were already in the poo poo but losing Piette for two months is going to stick them firmly in the basement, the poor bastards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
Any sickos ITT who were watching RBNY-Quakes and can tell us why there were SEVENTEEN minutes of second half stoppage time?

edit: oh, they paused the game to cool off a player altercation related to a suspected racist remark from Vanzeir, welp

Dallan Invictus fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Apr 9, 2023

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

harperdc posted:

[Edit] first half of Vancouver-Portland has been Bad, and yet I watch.

you guys look bad at everything, we just (as usual) cannot loving finish

and then of course I miss a goal coming back late from halftime

edit: never mind, VAR strikes again

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

a propah dahby breaking out late in Vancouver

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

if the Timbers were hoping two consecutive derby games would inspire them out of their funk this season, well, that's not happening so far

also I did NOT expect STL-CIN to go like that

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

gently caress yo' run of play

edit: lol the Archers scored twice more after I switched to the Cascadia game

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

whypick1 posted:

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

I had forgotten that Niezgoda was allowed to score

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

looks like suicidal backpasses to nowhere are back on the menu, boys

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Yarbrough is stealing the draw for COL this game but we are not exactly making it difficult for him

aaaaand Jonathan Lewis torches our RB and draws a penalty, went down a bit easy but man he always ruins my nights

edit: BUT NOT THIS TIME MOTHERFUCKER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

Moktaro posted:

Apple+ just spoiled this result for me but it's hard to be too mad considering.

Don't get me wrong it was exciting as goalless draws go, just also maddening. Your guys know how to defend and sprung some dangerous counters, chapeau.

Apple absolutely need to fix their poo poo re spoilers though (also their Android TV app while they're at it, though since I do most of my watching after the wife goes to bed I'm usually in my desktop browser anyway).

Dallan Invictus fucked around with this message at 20:18 on Apr 30, 2023