Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the next welterweight title shot?
This poll is closed.
Colby Covington 2 3.51%
Belal Muhammad 17 29.82%
Shavkat Rakhmonov 3 5.26%
Matt Serra 26 45.61%
Marius Zaromskis 4 7.02%
Ben Quadrinaros 5 8.77%
Total: 57 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

double negative posted:

so vince is dana’s boss now? lmao if so.

being run under the same umbrella as a bunch of fake, scripted nonsense masquerading as sport is such a bad look for pro wrestling

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

TheKingslayer posted:

I like being petty as much as anyone but that's some small dick energy.

Ya what was his rear end in a top hat kid doing in that ring to begin with?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Pereira's son is going to grow up and challenge Israel now.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

You guys are talking about Alessandro Pereira like he's some poor toddler weeping at octagon side after his dad got ktfo. He's been watching his dad beat the poo poo out of grown men for years. I think he's gonna be ok with Israel throwing shade at him especially after they brought it up again on Embedded prior to the fight.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Man, CarlCX. Your breakdowns are the best and I worry there will come a day when this gay comedy forum shutters and we'll never see your card analysis ever again.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/Actionman513/status/1649936163036368896?t=HRL83Dl5Ma0drS3Kqvh78A&s=19

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Digital Jedi posted:

Just a reminder that this is happening Saturday

BKFC41 also feat. Ben Rothwell

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Still blows me away that Nevada wont sanction BKFC but they'll allow White Power Slap to be a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Bluedeanie posted:

Weak strategy. An open-palmed slap is already the best, most satisfying strike to use on a person who is being an annoying dipshit!

And thus Slap Fighting was born...