Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the next welterweight title shot?
This poll is closed.
Colby Covington 2 3.51%
Belal Muhammad 17 29.82%
Shavkat Rakhmonov 3 5.26%
Matt Serra 26 45.61%
Marius Zaromskis 4 7.02%
Ben Quadrinaros 5 8.77%
Total: 57 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
What does this achieve? Are they trying to get Almeida over...?

This is dumb as hell

LobsterMobster posted:

Not a tox bet or anything, but Izzy is getting bonked again, hopefully ending the global nightmare that is anime
:haibrow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

:ortiz:

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Marching Powder posted:

I forgot I ordered a copy of Mark Hunt's autobiography. Would the thread be interested in a chapter by chapter synopsis or nah?
Do it but be warned it's a bit of a rough read

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Leon Edwards is the current lineal BMF title holder from what I can see

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

STONE COLD 64 posted:

In combat sports adjascent news, congrats to SASMMA poster Mekchu on surviving elimination in tonight's Do Or Die match in EXP! Another big win like this and you could be promoted to the main roster of the IZWF!

I don't know what half of these words mean but I'm intrigued. Good poo poo Mekchu.

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Lid posted:

Trump
Elon
Zuck

Two bullets
Could probably end Trump with your bare hands

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

CarlCX posted:

His knees only kind of work, his offensive output is two connected strikes per minute, and he entered his mid-thirties earlier this month.
I've never identified more strongly with a fighter

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

3, would also be okay with NSF Human Dignity warnings + spoiler tag if the video is actually relevant for MMA
Gating behind spoilers etc would allow anyone who wants to avoid the video (me) to avoid the video, while allowing some discussion of something that is unfortunately relevant to the fake dumb carny sport of human cockfighting.

Gumball Gumption posted:

So I guess I'm a 1 or a 3.
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer
Didn't Cung Le narrowly dodge being booted from the UFC for roids? I feel like there was an accusation, a procedural issue in providing evidence, and he went 'I'm exonerated and also for unrelated reasons I'm now retiring'.