Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the next welterweight title shot?
This poll is closed.
Colby Covington 2 3.51%
Belal Muhammad 17 29.82%
Shavkat Rakhmonov 3 5.26%
Matt Serra 26 45.61%
Marius Zaromskis 4 7.02%
Ben Quadrinaros 5 8.77%
Total: 57 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

wme: fake fights and pro wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Vengarr posted:

Can nothing kill Vince McMahon? How did he come back from stealing company money to pay hush money to his sexual abuse victims? :psyduck:

as i understand it, vince left in shame and then realized he had enough shares to do whatever he wanted with the company. then did whatever he wanted with the company giving nary a gently caress about being known as a piece of poo poo carny because he's in the piece of poo poo carny business

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

jesus christ, ufc. i wish fight circus bought you out instead of the talent agency

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

I hope Jerry is back.

buddy, have i got good news for you on this good friday

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

if bellator gets bought, i assume scott coker will go and start "punchman f.c." or whatever and do it all over again like an MMA sisyphus

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

Oh poo poo, just found out Sam Alvey is fighting a 5-12 z-league trashweight like 30 minutes from where I live next month

I wonder if I should go For Science

be careful where you sit or you may get credited for a win over scabbin' sam. it appears that they give those out like flyers in vegas

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

shields should get knocked out doing things more often

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

my thong poon chest tattoo gets me a lot of disgusted looks at the beach. this guy is obviously much cooler than me

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

borg is saying he's gonna retire now. works for me! if missing weight were a contest, he'd be the GOAT

e: source

https://twitter.com/mmamania/status/1649541021653667841?t=-IFupABv3dHFEEsYFVgtow&s=19

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

c'mon, he blasted jorge rivera into the fourth row!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Tim Sylvia we should ban though, gently caress that guy.

hey, matt hughes posts here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Kragger99 posted:

Yikes, he might have to visit Josh Neer.

all-time nickname! i had to go look to see what hes up to now, and he's apparently a bare knuckle boxer and i hope his brain's OK