Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the next welterweight title shot?
This poll is closed.
Colby Covington 2 3.51%
Belal Muhammad 17 29.82%
Shavkat Rakhmonov 3 5.26%
Matt Serra 26 45.61%
Marius Zaromskis 4 7.02%
Ben Quadrinaros 5 8.77%
Total: 57 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

DeimosRising posted:

What’s that last bit, I didn’t pay any attention to his speech or whatever

I would assume Trump or someone even worse since Masvidal's a Cuban American and thus dedicated to having the worst politics imaginable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

BlindSite posted:

Cards like this on paper usually end up being absolute bangers.

yeah, but sometimes they also end up like UFC Fight Night: Shields vs. Ellenberger, which was full of absolute loving no names and produced nothing memorable except Shields getting knocked out while grieving his dad.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Eat This Glob posted:

shields should get knocked out doing things more often

No argument. It also made the most impressive thing lombard did in the UFC (throwing Shields around a lot but not finishing him) less impressive when he did it. He had this thunder pre emptively stolen by Jake loving Ellenberger.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

BlindSite posted:

I always found Cung Le fun AF to watch. I also never would have guessed his last fight was 9 loving years ago. JFC how old am I?

I remember Rogan screaming "No" when the ref stopped Wanderlei beating the poo poo out of him and not dropping it even as Cung Le was struggling to stay standing a few minutes later.