Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the next welterweight title shot?
This poll is closed.
Colby Covington 2 3.51%
Belal Muhammad 17 29.82%
Shavkat Rakhmonov 3 5.26%
Matt Serra 26 45.61%
Marius Zaromskis 4 7.02%
Ben Quadrinaros 5 8.77%
Total: 57 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Right off the back of fumbling the whole power slap thing too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
That's a great idea actually.. if everyone isn't hooting and hollering at Lawler vs Macdonald, you know to kick them all out and find new friends

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
The rozenstruik train is well and truly over but you know the commentary team will go on forever about he's just one good win away from title contention.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

The kick to the jaw as he fell to the floor was absolutely loving brutal... Wow

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
While we're in the mood, Intel & Sebastian, you still lurk?

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I consider this the MMA thread, not 'what the UFC is doing this week' thread. So the fact that the company itself cares about slap fighting doesn't really have much weight with me or make me want to know about that side of it

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I'm curious to see Chad Mendes in a boxing only Environment after a lifetime of grappling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Someone bought me an av. Thanks!
I literally have a polar bear tattoo too so it's apt