Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the next welterweight title shot?
This poll is closed.
Colby Covington 2 3.51%
Belal Muhammad 17 29.82%
Shavkat Rakhmonov 3 5.26%
Matt Serra 26 45.61%
Marius Zaromskis 4 7.02%
Ben Quadrinaros 5 8.77%
Total: 57 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
... Pride Never Die??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

the American version of Pride…maybe we’ll be lucky enough to read about Chris Barnett threatening to throw Road Dogg out a window?
A most lamentable Gold Dust man

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Unperson_47 posted:

Keep in mind I'm dumb as poo poo and don't know how anything works
That’s what they said about the Paul bros and now one of them owns an entire colour.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Lay off Fozzy; the deal is enough cringe on its own.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Mr. Nice! posted:

Vince looks like John Waters got on that juice that makes your head grow.
I was going to say he needs to thicken his moustache if he wants to look like a proper Yakuza, but now I will never un-see that.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Gonna look like the real deal within 24hrs of failing to refill his TRT scrip

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Bluedeanie posted:

M Bison doesn't have a little mustache tho, idgi
It’s a mashup with Gomez Addams.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
You’ll have to specify what kind of bender and ban, because no way is the guy USADA allowed to continually excrete new metabolites of 80’s bodybuilder steroids getting banned for doping.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
This Spring, Jon Jones is… Cocaine Bearer

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Instead of an official checking for grease at the prep point Vince will demand fighters be slathered in coconut oil.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
The first scale I want adjusted is pay.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Fozzy The Bear posted:

I just want Strikeforce to come back.
I want to see Nobuyuki Sakakibara buy them for a horse head and it can be him vs Vince & Dana.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

TheTofuShop posted:

He puts the lotion on his skin
So he can win the belt again

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Bluedeanie posted:

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm having an old friend for dinner."

*camera pans out as Hannibal follows Johny Hendricks down this street while GSP says "eeeh... Dahctar Lectar?" 50 times on the other end of the phone*

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
GREASE ME UP, WOMAN!

https://youtu.be/UEc5KUtwrE8

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

crepeface posted:

good point. we level the playing field and transform the octagon into a bowl filled with grease
the YAMMA pit, warmed to 40 celcius

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Kragger99 posted:

He puts the oil on the floor
So he can win the dome again
anyone saying this forum only used to be funny is full of poo poo

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Have the EA UFC games demonstrated the worst cover curse across all their sports franchises?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

BlindSite posted:

I think its still Madden tbh.
Football is the only sport that can compete with MMA's injury rate.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Now I remember what it felt like to roll at a dojo that was half SWAT.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

DO YALL WANT A BOXC posted:

Jesus, poor Mark. based on his earlier statements, they 100% threatened the gently caress out of him and he's going along with it like when he had to throw that fight in Pride.
Gym Jordan is a total piece of poo poo and I would pay ten PPVs to see Coleman trash him like an IKEA.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Against Rousimar Palhares :lol:
Imagine I said Reinhold / Tim Takedown’s nickname for him

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
I couldn’t search the original post so I’m not going to eat a 6er for slurs :lol:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Fozzy The Bear posted:

Unrelentingly Powerful Leglock Redact
:D

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Apparently the dude Nate choked out might have been a Logan Paul impersonator so I’m guessing this story is going to keep getting dumber
instant Milkshake Duck imo

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
I don’t think a separate power slap thread is materially different from “no power slap in the MMA thread”, and that’s not really fair when MMA and power slap have their biggest nexus in the former’s most influential rear end in a top hat.

I used to roll my eyes at Fightsport calling Dana “Built Like A Fascist” but now they just seem ~15 years ahead of their time.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Most deaths are ultimately heart problems of various onset and duration, just like one of the two fighters who saved a certain someone's company is an independent contractor unworthy of a pension and long-term health support.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Hoping Mark goes full IKEA, drat the rules.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
PSP MMA threads have made great posts off bad content since the beginning. If something is going to get its own thread it needs to generate at least as much content as Jon Jones.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Unperson_47 posted:

Dana White's Blood and Sand Surfing League
Whitey Don’t Surf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

kimbo305 posted:

I’m more surprised he fought as recently as 9y ago.

Man, if he’d beaten Wanderlei…
As shot as Wandy was by that point from being denied his dump trucks of speed and steroids, there’s no way in hell.