Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the next welterweight title shot?
This poll is closed.
Colby Covington 2 3.51%
Belal Muhammad 17 29.82%
Shavkat Rakhmonov 3 5.26%
Matt Serra 26 45.61%
Marius Zaromskis 4 7.02%
Ben Quadrinaros 5 8.77%
Total: 57 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i'm inviting a bunch of casuals to the UFC easter weekend, how likely is it to be a snorefest? people know of masvidal from the 3 second knockout, but he's going to be wrestlefucked right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
cool, thanks goons

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
god this weekend's UFC is going to be extra cringe inducing

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lmfao Izzy is such a petty dick

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
is it the lotion thing? I've been using that strat for years to reduce friction when I'm grappling (my penis)

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

good point. we level the playing field and transform the octagon into a bowl filled with grease

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

TheKingslayer posted:

No, wait, we render down 205 because they're just heavyweights but not hilarious. Use that to grease up the big boys. Heavyweight improves dramatically.

lol im imagining two wet seals slipping and sliding all over the place as they attempt to set their feet to swing a haymaker

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

beep by grandpa posted:

hey fucker, you going to tell us how your party went or what??

crepeface posted:

my pub stopped doing brunch :mad:

crepeface posted:

it's okay they're selling beer

UFC is on sunday morning rather than saturday night for me. the casuals didn't show up because of various reasons like "i want to hunt for chocolate eggs with my cute nephews instead of watching a man get pummelled on easter morning" :rolleyes: but the regular crew was around and there was a decent crowd that had loaded up on booze with minimal food so everyone was rowdy and exploded when izzy KOed pereira.

then we met up with the casuals and got even more drunk so all in all, it was a pretty good UFC

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

lmfao the ending

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

kimbo305 posted:

Nice narration through Izzy’s finish:
https://youtu.be/UbY_zjiJ4R8
I’d missed that Izzy’s eyes are tracking where Pereira’s head is even as he gets partly caught by the left hook. Truly a game of millimeters.

cool vid thnx for posting :tipshat: