Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who should get the next welterweight title shot?
This poll is closed.
Colby Covington 2 3.51%
Belal Muhammad 17 29.82%
Shavkat Rakhmonov 3 5.26%
Matt Serra 26 45.61%
Marius Zaromskis 4 7.02%
Ben Quadrinaros 5 8.77%
Total: 57 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mewse
May 2, 2006

I don't like this deal but I guess the rationale for the money business guy men people is the same as it was for us joining the pro wrestling subforum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Eat This Glob posted:

as i understand it, vince left in shame and then realized he had enough shares to do whatever he wanted with the company. then did whatever he wanted with the company giving nary a gently caress about being known as a piece of poo poo carny because he's in the piece of poo poo carny business

So with a boss like this we can only expect Dana's stock to rise until his heart explodes in 2024

mewse
May 2, 2006

LobsterMobster posted:

Not a tox bet or anything, but Izzy is getting bonked again, hopefully ending the global nightmare that is anime

Anime did nothing wrong!!!

mewse
May 2, 2006

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mewse
May 2, 2006

lomzus posted:

Nathan Diaz vs. Jake Paul

Good for Nate.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Don't watch fights, don't read tweets

mewse
May 2, 2006

kimbo305 posted:

Nice narration through Izzy’s finish:
https://youtu.be/UbY_zjiJ4R8
I’d missed that Izzy’s eyes are tracking where Pereira’s head is even as he gets partly caught by the left hook. Truly a game of millimeters.

I don't think I've seen a more accurate/effective combination since cowboy years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVR54NZXyKE

mewse
May 2, 2006

So they made The Ultimate Fighter But Slap Fighting and pilgrim media group agreed to be involved? Gross

mewse
May 2, 2006

Gramps posted:

Cung Le beating the absolute gently caress out of Frank is still one of my favorite things I ever saw in MMA. He San Shou'd the hell out of him and the whole fight is awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOGyXp65sBU

Was this strikeforce or elitexc or both? The strippers between rounds are a nice touch

e: how do they have like 5 cameras but no on-screen clock

mewse fucked around with this message at 00:04 on Apr 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Hollandia posted:

Didn't Cung Le narrowly dodge being booted from the UFC for roids? I feel like there was an accusation, a procedural issue in providing evidence, and he went 'I'm exonerated and also for unrelated reasons I'm now retiring'.

Funny I kept noticing how roided up both guys were while watching the shamrock/cung le vid. When men were men and their piss was their own.....