Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Dixville posted:

This just activated something latent in my brain but I don't remember the details

he's the executive producer of Law & Order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

FilthyImp posted:

GWIW I get the feeling that Tycho sucks poo poo too. Just is more muted and less impulsive. He had a post a while back about his kid being assessed at school because he would do poo poo like talk to the soap dispenser and you could tell he was very much in a concerned space that intersected "how the gently caress can i even help here", "oh God is this my fault/are my genes that hosed", and "please be ok please be ok". Not too long ago he posted some vitriol about his kid being labelled "Twice Exceptional" . It sounds by his account that the SPS completely dropped the ball on the implementation of the kids education plan, outright not providing services (with a dash of him not realizing that the label doesn't impart special classes and demeaning the kids peers, but whatevs). I think anyone else with his resources would consider, at the minimum, a lawsuit or similar escalation given how badly the school hosed up, but Tych apparently prefers to be angry at the dumb schools and (ironically) the use of language to complicate things or something..
what

Cubone
May 26, 2011

this poo poo is weak