Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I was a "bad influence" on my best friend in high school because his parents thought I was gay and trying to seduce their son. It's been over twenty years and they still don't trust me not to whisk their boy off his feet even though we have both been married to other people almost that entire time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

were? I continue to be a bad influence much to the chagrin of friends and family alike

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

no but i am a “bad mamma jamma”

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I've never influenced anyone in any way.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I've never influenced anyone in any way.

yeah, we know

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

yeah, we know

:(

I think my pain water is leaking a little.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

:(

chin up, there is always tomorrow

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Chief McHeath posted:

no but i am a “bad mamma jamma”

You built and stacked?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRRtbEeokE8

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS1cLOIxsQ8

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i was a good boy until i got to college and was a good boy who reeked of pot 24/7

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

meat police posted:

were? I continue to be a bad influence much to the chagrin of friends and family alike

I’m responsible for my wife beginning to take the Lord’s name in vain a whole bunch.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I influenced my oldest-but-still-younger-than-me cousin to start swearing, but I don't think any adults ever found out it was me. :shrug:

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Szyznyk posted:

I’m responsible for my wife beginning to take the Lord’s name in vain a whole bunch.

no one cares about your sex life

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

YeahTubaMike posted:

I influenced my oldest-but-still-younger-than-me cousin to start swearing, but I don't think any adults ever found out it was me. :shrug:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Speak for yourself

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

marshmallow creep posted:

I was a "bad influence" on my best friend in high school because his parents thought I was gay and trying to seduce their son. It's been over twenty years and they still don't trust me not to whisk their boy off his feet even though we have both been married to other people almost that entire time.

they think you are doing the long con....maybe have a few kids....then BAM...you turn sixty...both of you divorce your wives...get married and adopt eachothers adult children.

Perfect crime.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I was a "bad" influence on 2 of my friends growing up because their families were hardcore religious catholics and my family was Lutheran and only went to church maybe half the time. Same story for my first girlfriend.

I was considered a good influence on the one friend of mine in Highschool who was an incredibly spoiled little poo poo. I ended up helping his dad out with a few things over the years because his kid was pretty worthless at anything that wasn't academics, so I was pretty well liked by his dad. On move-in day in our freshman year of college he made his dad (who had a busted-rear end back) move all his poo poo into the dorms without helping. Sounds like when we drifted apart shortly after that, what little pretenses of not being a lazy little poo poo were dropped. Guy's now a 34 year old shut in whose parents are building a house next door to their own just so that they can enjoy a bit of retirement in relative peace.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUtsybozjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M43wsiNBwmo

Cryomancer
Jan 22, 2005

Indeed.

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

The Student Baptist Union sounds like a club for assholes.

Oh, yes, it was.

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
CIA Guy: I influenced a few counts, if you know what I'm saying, complete total counts.

Countries

Did you think I was saying c

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

I was a terrible influence on another friend in my teens who's abusive mother didn't like that I was filling his head with ideas of independence and self-actualization.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Cryomancer posted:

Oh, yes, it was.

Lucky guess prolly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

marshmallow creep posted:

So how did you meet your husband