Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cassian of Imola
Feb 9, 2011

Keeping her memory alive!
lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao at everything

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

hold on, i've received news we have actual photographic evidence of one of TDI's russian roulette games

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
His wife is hot and real. He never sleeps. He says that he will soon die. He posts in light and in shadow and he is a great favorite. He never sleeps, the dark id. He is posting, posting. He says that he will soon die.

qxz9p
Aug 15, 2005

your salmon tastes like happiness
has anyone started feeding an AI bot his chat logs to keep this insanity going forever?

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
I went through Id's bullshit and all I can say is lol. lmao.

also some of you are really spot on. he really wants to be that one guy who's way better than anyone.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwN884nc6ro

Hey man, think you could do me a solid?

I hate to ask this.. but could you pretend to be my doctor? Just for a few days!

All you have to do is say how badly I whooped cancers rear end and you've never seen a recovery like that before.

You will?! Oh that's fantastic. I owe you one man!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

NOW goldmine

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

qxz9p posted:

has anyone started feeding an AI bot his chat logs to keep this insanity going forever?

i hope not

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I think its time to goldmine and start a new sagas thread.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Fluffdaddy posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Last

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4055683

New Thread